Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Tax it when you earn it.
    Tax it when you spend it.
    Steal it when you save it.
    Tax you on the money you could have made if your money wasn’t already stolen.
    They would tax you on it when they returned it if they actually planned to do that.
    They‘ll probably go ahead and tax you on what you were supposed to get back.

Anyone think the Clintons, Obamas, Pelosis and Schiffs of the country will be affected? Will their earnings be stolen?

This is what the real enemies of the United States look like.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

52,000 jobs lost on his first day. Congrats everyone who voted for this insufferable moron... I hope you enjoy your unemployment and high gas and grocery prices.
    They were probably mostly white jobs so the few million people who voted for him won’t have a problem with it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When Kamala is in charge we will probably start accruing taxes on the money withheld for social security to ensure you get nothing. You’ll be lucky to retire before you die and the spare change you might have gotten away with saving will be owed to the government in addition to any private property you may have accrued during your life. Then your kids will pay taxes on any money spent on your funeral, probably at a rate of around 90%.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    When Kamala is in charge we will probably start accruing taxes on the money withheld for social security to ensure you get nothing. You’ll be lucky to retire before you die and the spare change you might have gotten away with savings will be owed to the government in addition to any private you may have accrued during your life. Then your kids will pay taxes on any money spent on your funeral, probably at a rate of around 90%.
    Well, we gotta pay for Hunter Biden’s child support somehow!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When Kamala is in charge we will probably start accruing taxes on the money withheld for social security to ensure you get nothing. You’ll be lucky to retire before you die and the spare change you might have gotten away with savings will be owed to the government in addition to any private you may have accrued during your life. Then your kids will pay taxes on any money spent on your funeral, probably at a rate of around 90%.
    And we have all watched this coming and done...???????
    I am in that group.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

52,000 jobs lost on his first day. Congrats everyone who voted for this insufferable moron... I hope you enjoy your unemployment and high gas and grocery prices.
    Yeah, that’s what happens when you stop construction on the border wall. The construction workers need to go find other jobs.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder if all of those communist idiots who voted for these thieving redistributionist fools are starting to get that uneasy feeling in the pit of their stomach that they might not end up as rich as they thought they were.
    Actually, no. Most of them don't pay much in taxes and believe that the free **** they'll get will outweigh any disadvantages

I have read that people in Georgia are upset because they were promised $2000 they thought, but are only getting $1400 (the difference between $2000 and the $600 they already got

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    One of the worst things to do would be to punish investment. I mean that's just bat **** crazy if Biden is proposing that.
    It's gonna be funny watching this record level economy drive its self into the ground harder than when corona first hit, and then them attempt to blame Trump for it.

I just hope boeing keeps afloat, so I have a little something on the side to fall back on...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One of the worst things to do would be to punish investment. I mean that's just bat **** crazy if Biden is proposing that.
    C'mon, man! The money to fund free **** isn't in taxing the 1%. They have the money and influence to fight it every step of the way. The money is in taxing the other 99%, many of whom don't have the ability to fend off the grabbing hands of gov't, and the ones who don't have skin in the game wont care unless the rates on their earned income credits are reduced. Just increasing the number of brackets and reducing the standard deduction would net them a lot of money to redistribute (for a while), raising the top bracket or two tax rates likewise

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    C'mon, man! The money to fund free **** isn't in taxing the 1%. They have the money and influence to fight it every step of the way. The money is in taxing the other 99%, many of whom don't have the ability to fend off the grabbing hands of gov't, and the ones who don't have skin in the game wont care unless the rates on their earned income credits are reduced. Just increasing the number of brackets and reducing the standard deduction would net them a lot of money to redistribute (for a while), raising the top bracket or two tax rates likewise
    That's what democrats are all about.

Funneling money from the poor and middle class into the wallets of the 1%. All while saying they're doing the opposite.

Top Bottom