If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I have had 3 close friends get the jab and a week later , all 3 had a stroke . ( in our early 60`s and in good shape )
    Others have had large lumps appear on their torsos , faces going numb , had to quit work because of severe vertigo , etc .
    and other horror stories too numerous to post on here .
    All a coincidence ? ..................maybe , maybe not .

I am not " Anti-Vacc " ........but am " Pro Science " . No tin foil required ............

Prayers for your friend`s recovery .....

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Incorrect. That’s not what this thread is about at all. This thread is about me watching a dear friend dying a slow, painful death and hoping it never happens to anyone else here, or any of their loved ones.
    You are so right sir. We already have plenty of threads on this subject to argue over.
    That being said, I had a meeting with my Doc about the vaccine . Since I had covid in January and am not vaxed we have developed a plan. The plan is to be pro-active at the first sign of re-infection. I have started a vitamin/ supplement regiment as well. Surprisingly my Doc did not berate me or try to BS me in any way. Everyone should have a plan.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You say it's ******** to call anything cut and dried after just saying you would never get vaccinated lol
    Nope, saying it's the lack of anything solid to believe in that has me opting out of the jab until there's more solid information. The information that even the Left, media and the current administration do agree on is that the vast majority of deaths are for those over 65 and/or with serious health issues. Since I don't have serious health issues and am under 60, I feel like I can wait for now. If solid evidence comes out that the side effects are overblown and the jab actually does make a difference, I may consider it, though I doubt it. There are other things that seem as or more effective (such as monoclonal antibodies).

Yes, you are right, and I'm sorry for what you're going through. I was referring to the derailment in the responses, which I'm ironically now part of.
    Yep, apologies for taking this train off the intended tracks... ;)

I’ve been taking vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc since the very beginning of this. Probably has as much to do with me dodging the bullet (thus far) as vaccines, luck, the grace of God, or anything else.
    Same here. I've either not had the WuFlu, or had very minor symptoms. Either way I plan to continue pumping C, D and Zinc daily.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I’ve been taking vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc since the very beginning of this. Probably has as much to do with me dodging the bullet (thus far) as vaccines, luck, the grace of God, or anything else.
    C, D3, zinc along with Quercetin and a good multi-vit. My Doctor approved. ASAP upon re-infection I'll get the MAB infusion :cool:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I take vitamin C every time I feel like I think I might be getting something. (Usually notice from drainage, that's always been an indicator I'm about to have a sinus infection.)

Since I started doing this I haven't become sick with anything.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I take vitamin C every time I feel like I think I might be getting something. (Usually notice from drainage, that's always been an indicator I'm about to have a sinus infection.)

Since I started doing this I haven't become sick with anything.
    I've been taking the Kroger equivalent of Emergen-C every morning for a few years now and I think it's help cut down on colds and even (maybe) flu considerably. It's got other thing in it as well, like B vitamins.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I have no trust in anything coming from the government because there seems to be NO urgency to find out where the damn thing came from in the first place.. That should be at least as important as vaccinations yet no one seems to care..
    Important and urgent aren't the same thing. Unless you plan on going back in time to stop it, I don't think it's all that urgent to determine origin with 100% certainty.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This thread can go a lot of directions. I started it about my personal feelings and how they’ve changed now that this disease has finally hit close to home.
    This virus hit me last year. It sucked. I would not recommend. I am not getting the shot. Sorry about your friends, bad things happen to goood people. I’ve lost a lot of great family and friends to cancers over the years. 2 of which were gone in a week of diagnosis. Bad thing with sudden illness is we emotionally aren’t prepared to handle it and lash out. It’s a horrible time to make important decisions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Important and urgent aren't the same thing. Unless you plan on going back in time to stop it, I don't think it's all that urgent to determine origin with 100% certainty.
    It's going on 2 years. The "urgent" ship has sailed. Time to find the who's and what's and when's and take action, up to and including military action against China and at the very least, a military tribunal against anyone in the US that was responsible for funding it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The difficulty of determining origin of a virus with enough certainty to take action is insanely high. Even if it is being investigated urgently it could take several more years, or we may never know for certain. Military action, which would probably prompt a global blood bath, is a big step without being absolutely certain.

Top Bottom