If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I had the single dose in April, my wife has yet to get it. We both had the virus last year. I feel badly at the politicization of this virus and more so with the alleged vaccine. The denial that anything else should work scares me. The lies are so abundant it is astonishing. Data is useless because we all know it has been tainted/manipulated.

I truly feel if the government did not turn this into a political circus, people would be waiting in lines to get it.

I am troubled bu it all.
    Conversely, if the gov had not turned this into a political circus, and the “free market” had been able to decide on efficacy and effectiveness after observation, people might not be standing in lines at all. Thats how it works when a thing is proven to not be as effective as originally posited.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    He's probably right
    This, and your post #23 remind me of the one thing that possibly could make me reconsider getting it, and that is I’ve heard Rogan (feel free to flame on, I just want the truth and he’s the best I’ve got) say 3 times now that the best thing to do is to get the vaccine and then get covid. His logic is that the vax will give you a milder case and the covid will give you the best immunity.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    This is the most important question I have. Why does it impact people so differently? What is it about our genetic makeup that makes some young, healthy people die while sometimes old, sick people are just fine. Is it us individually, or something about strains of the virus? I had it almost a year ago. If I catch it again, will I experience the same mild symptoms or could I die next time? It’s just so unpredictable.
    At this point I think it’s not equally effective to all because china and everyone else involved isn’t perfect and rolled it out too soon.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This, and your post #23 remind me of the one thing that possibly could make me reconsider getting it, and that is I’ve heard Rogan (feel free to flame on, I just want the truth and he’s the best I’ve got) say 3 times now that the best thing to do is to get the vaccine and then get covid. His logic is that the vax will give you a milder case and the covid will give you the best immunity.
    It makes sense. At first it didn't because we all thought COVID would burn out and go away.
    Now it's clearly here to stay. We're all gonna get it at least once.

Also makes you think we should go back to old school way of doing vaccines. Live attenuated virus like chicken pox. Boom. Done. Mild illness if at all, long lasting natural immunity.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    It makes sense. At first it didn't because we all thought COVID would burn out and go away.

Also makes you think we should go back to old school way of doing vaccines. Live attenuated virus like chicken pox. Boom. Done. Mild illness if at all, long lasting natural immunity.
    As big as the world is, you would think that someone somewhere would be working on a thing to actually save mankind. Looking forward to him coming out of the batcave.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

One of the questions that occasionally runs around in my head is almost equivalent of the chicken pox. What could possibly happen to us 20 years from now from the exposure and illness from covid? Could we see a "shingles-type" recurrence of a dormant virus? Or perhaps something that modifies our DNA in some way? We know that our genome contains 8% or so of viruses and who knows what may end up as endogenous retroviruses after covid quiesces or evolves?

Add to that any interactions created by mRna....

Anyway, no certainties exist at this point. But I wonder if "immunity", natural or vaccine-protected is something other than immunity in the long run.....

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Interesting video by Dr. John Campbell on the effectiveness of vax boosters. I have been following him since the beginning of the china-virus and he is very detailed in his analysis. Initial impression is that he thinks boosters are not necessary for healthy people.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Very sorry to hear about your friend and others that seeming struggle with this virus.

Driving to work is a calculated risk. Not taking the only vaccines we have is a calculated risk. Everyone should be free to make these calculations on their own. Never ever would I say the jab should be mandatory. Never ever would I support that. All I know is, right now I’m wishing my friend had done it. He couldn’t be any worse off. I’m watching him die an awful death. It will be a divine miracle if he pulls through at this point.
    Thank you for the thread title change and clarification that you are only advocating for re-evaluation/assessment on a regular basis. This is good advice. Probably more for those who opt out simply because of the politicians that advocate for the vax.

OK I have been debating on if I should post this up in the forum and this made up my mind.

I have a group of friends that live in Black Forrest Colorado. I met them through my adventures and journeys through racing at a professional level. We were all part of maybe 6 runs at the 500 and successful in all of them. Low buck may only efforts.
    The 2 brothers have a shop and turn out some amazing pieces that have set and currently hold records at pikes peak and they owned a series that ran for several years running older Indy cars. I have some wonderful memories with them.

OK.....I learned yesterday that the younger brother passed away in the ICU from Covid. His wife, brother and my friend that lives on the property and works with them in the shop all contracted it as well. The brother is struggling but the wife and my friend are holding their own. Now here is the kicker.....they were all fully vaxxed. All 4 of them. So we are having a WTAF is going on moment.

Today we learn 2 family members (a niece and a nephew) from different homes have the covid and yes, they are fully Vaxxed. So again.....WTAF is going on here.

My heart is very heavy right now and no mood to go off on a rant so take from this what you will.

We live in a society full of lies and deceit all the way to the top of the food chain.
    I think CM's experience is the counter to all of the talking points about how the vaccine is working or reducing severity. CM's examples, and other like it, are factual proof of a failed vaccine. Conveniently, outside of a lab, there is no way to prove that the vaccine works as you cannot prove a negative. The only viable way to test the vaccine is to deliberately try to infect a large number of both vaccinated and unvaccinated to COVID which is simply not something anyone should do. Rather than acknowledge this we get lab reports and media that endlessly say "Everything is working.", "The un-vaccinated are causing all of our problems." while ignoring the failures.

It’s not so much about preventing the disease entirely as it is about reducing its severity.
    Again, there is no way to prove this. There are people who report that they had it and it wasn't bad both with and without the vaccine.

We definitely need a vaccine for this sickness. What fauci is selling is not what it needs to be.
    When the polio vaccine was released and someone died. they stopped it completely and went back to the lab and got it right. Only a few people I grew up with had the polio legs, after the med people got the vaccine worked out, that disease was pretty much eliminated.

fauci's shot has proven ineffective, and killed thousands, and injured 100's of thousands, many are injured permanently. And both the people who had little problem and he people who were injured continue to get covid, and die from it. The damned product is NO good, and the little madman should be stripped of all power and influence until he can be tried and hung.

Here were are a year and some months later and there has been no suspension of the program, in fact they want it pumped into children. They have not revised anything, they have not done anything to make it safe. Nothing to even make it effective.

All fauci and his population control computer salesmen have done is make sure there is 24/7 propaganda selling people to risk it all for a lie. The emperor's new clothes don' exist.

I want a real shot for covid, and I want real Doctors to practice medicine, not blindly follow protocols written by the same cdc people that made the mess.
    I see a lot of truth in this. If the vaccine makers were really concerned, they would be acknowledging every failed example, analyzing it, and making changes to prevent it from happening again. When troubleshooting, you don't learn anything from ignoring the failures.

Reactions: Leo

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    So many examples of humans committing genocide in history yet people cannot imagine it happening again, that the wuflu was potentially engineered not only to 1) cause the panic to get a jab in the first place (immediate Rx profit$) and 2) to evolve to create demand for ever lasting boosters (long term Rx profit$). Maybe because it wasn't one country/race/religion fighting another country/race/religion?? Who knows.
    A quote from Dr Peter Daszak back in 2015 former head of EcoHealth Alliance (he was pushed out recently when his quote went public);
    "We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan cor0na viru$ v@ccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issue. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process".
    Martin reads his quote is at the 29:30 mark. At 1:04:20 explains why the common flu had suddenly disappeared completely from being reported. People weren't lining up for the flu vax, not seeing enough profit$, so they moved on to a new more sinister name, which shockingly all cases of the flu could be counted within, that was brilliant. 73 patents filed prior to 2019, yet the world is being told this just popped up one day from a bat. And how lucky of them that the bat waited to give it to humans until after all the patents were in place and revised with a fine tooth comb...maybe the truth will come out in 2076, if new vax side effects haven't wiped out humankind by then.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Something I have said from the beginning, sure seems to me to be happening. I have not taken the vaccine....and I have no plan to do so. I would just as soon die of Covid as old age, diabetes, heart failure or lung cancer. I mean, I can think of a lot of ways of dyeing that would be worse than covid killing me. With that said, I don't care what others do, it is their choice to decide.

But here is my tin foil moment. I will just cut to it. Brandon and others blame non vaccinated for this not going away...and I have stood firm on the belief that the vaccinated is playing a large role in the spread. Just hear me out. People who get vaccinated, are given this false security that they are then "protected", which in turn allows them to go out amongst everyone, unmasked, where they in turn unknowingly carry the virus to the unvaccinated and vaccinated alike, which just keeps the wheel turning.

I have a friend, in his 80's....every morning at 8 am for the last 4 months he calls and asks me and the wife if we are in the vaccination line yet? I laugh and tell him not yet. He said he will call until we get it, lol. He has been jabbed 3 times, is a realtor and involved in many civic duties with courts. Well, last week he calls me and says, I got Covid! He is doing well and already better, but he can't figure out how he got it. His grand daughter(her 2nd time of having while vaccinated) and some other vaccinated family members got it as well. He, no doubt......was spreading Covid to others, vaccinated or not....... because he thought he was "protected". Needless to say he hasnt called me at 8am lately.

Another thing....I am a firm believer in vaccines weaken our natural immunity, instead of letting our body learn to fight it. I am 53 and never had a flu shot, I also very rarely, have had the flu. Now if I would have had a flu shot everyone would be saying that is why I never get the flu....but reality is, I just rarely get the flu...with or without a shot. I think Covid vaccine is no different. People who are vaccinated do die.....and unvaccinated people do live. In reality with or without the vaccine, what...about 95%+ don't die? Now it is easy for us to sit back and say "Well, CHarlie would have died had he not had the vaccination".....and that simply is not true. Nobody knows that. In fact 90%+ of people vaccinated or not, dont die.

I aint gonna be the one to tell people to get it or not to get it.....that is up to each and everyone of us to decide on our own or with ur Dr's advice. But that don't mean I cant have an opinion, just like everyone else.

Wishing the best for those who are battling this though......I know it is real, I know it is all around us.....but I refuse to let it control my life.

Last edited:

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton

Unending boosters will be hard to sell. But they rushed the second shot to provide decent immediate protection, with the expectation it would require further shots. People were dying like crazy. Really did need to get immunity up for near term. Once past that, can work on the longer term, hence third shot. But it wasn"t sold like that, and it should have been.

But they really don't know how many will ultimately be needed. mRNA doesn't give as a robust of an immune response. It's only agaisnt spike protein. If you get COVID, you make antibodies to like 20+ different proteins. Which is likely to offer better protection?

thanks for sharing here is one of the reports I was referencing. That is one thing that is concerning is so much of the reports are hanging their hats on antibody levels which some have said that is only a part but that T Cell response is just as critical. I have read that J&J provides a good T-Cell response.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton

Would like to read the article your link article is referencing but it didn’t give the name of the article. I clicked on your other link and I did not see any article about MRNA.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    There certainly might be a few, but the long-term suffering I’m seeing has been immense.
    Oh, I know my friend. And I wish for the best recovery for your friend. I have a plumber that works for me some. He is in his 60's, already had bad lungs from COPD and couldnt breathe very well on a good day when he was well. He cant take the vaccine. He got Covid and became deathly sick, went to hospital and they told him he could take induced comma and had like 50% or ventilation and have 25% chance of surviving......guess he told them to get his discharge papers ready, he was going home and letting God have the final say.

That was at least 3-4 months ago. Last time I talked to him he had been laying on a vibrating bed, sucking 4-5 "cubes" (I dont know what that means) of oxygen a day and had not been out of his bed in 50+ days. He has melted away and I don't know that he will ever recover. I will never doubt that it is terrible and my prayers to anyone fighting this. I personally think we should go kick someone's ass that released this on mankind, but we know that will never happen and that's a different story. But it does **** a man off.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I just wish they'd stop calling it a vaccine, and call it what it really is.

There's no vaccine that drops in efficacy this fast. And it should have been an obvious conclusion since it's mRNA based, that the quantity of RNA in the vax is vastly disproportionate to the RNA in your body, so it will be erased rather quickly.

It's gene therapy.
    Incorrect.
    First, prayers to you and to your friend and their family.

Other than that, you're right that people need to constantly evaluate what is right for them and their families, but there is no way in hell I'm getting the jab. I've read far to much information showing that the side effects are being suppressed and long term effects are unknown. I've either not had the WuFlu, or had it and recovered. I'm worried, but only mildly. If I do get it I'll take Ivermectin and get the monoclonal antibodies, because I feel those offer the best chance of recovery. The government and anyone pushing the jab can go spit.

Translation:

People should definitely reassess on a regular basis, also I will never reassess and am never going to get vaccinated and my mind is made up.

Another thread where people on INGO seem to be the only folks in the whole world that know the secret truth that the entire world is conspiring to hide. Literally millions of people working together to keep us little folk in the dark, right?

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Another thread where people on INGO seem to be the only folks in the whole world that know the secret truth that the entire world is conspiring to hide. Literally millions of people working together to keep us little folk in the dark, right?
    Incorrect. That’s not what this thread is about at all. This thread is about me watching a dear friend dying a slow, painful death and hoping it never happens to anyone else here, or any of their loved ones.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Incorrect.

Translation:

People should definitely reassess on a regular basis, also I will never reassess and am never going to get vaccinated and my mind is made up.

Well tell us the truth that you have gleaned from the trash then. From what I've seen there is no reason to get the jab if you're at all unsure, unless you're over 65 and/or have multiple comorbidities. Some will die anyway, whether they take the jab or not. The jab supposedly gives you a better chance of mild symptoms, supposedly. On top of that there's lots and lots of evidence that there are considerable side effects. In my age range and lack of comorbidities, I feel I would have a higher chance of side effect issues, than issues with the disease itself. YMMV.

To say anything at this point is cut and dried is bull :poop: . There is too much being censored for me to have a confident feeling in what the government is saying, regardless of if there is some vast conspiracy, or if they're just totally incompetent.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well tell us the truth that you have gleaned from the trash then. From what I've seen there is no reason to get the jab if you're at all unsure, unless you're over 65 and/or have multiple comorbidities. Some will die anyway, whether they take the jab or not. The jab supposedly gives you a better chance of mild symptoms, supposedly. On top of that there's lots and lots of evidence that there are considerable side effects. In my age range and lack of comorbidities, I feel I would have a higher chance of side effect issues, than issues with the disease itself. YMMV.

To say anything at this point is cut and dried is bull :poop: . There is too much being censored for me to have a confident feeling in what the government is saying, regardless of if there is some vast conspiracy, or if they're just totally incompetent.
    You say it's ******** to call anything cut and dried after just saying you would never get vaccinated lol

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Incorrect. That’s not what this thread is about at all. This thread is about me watching a dear friend dying a slow, painful death and hoping it never happens to anyone else here, or any of their loved ones.
    Yes, you are right, and I'm sorry for what you're going through. I was referring to the derailment in the responses, which I'm ironically now part of.

Top Bottom