If mentally ill cannot own fire guns, what about trans people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    What do you think it filled in, and was it a lie?
    View attachment 266285
    Sex and gender are not the same thing. If she lied and checked the "male" box then she should have failed the background check. Just like anyone identifying as a furry animal should fail.

THIS IS A BIG DEAL. If the background check was passed with the wrong sex then the fbi/atf shares the blame.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    “There also are the drugs MUSS individuals often take. Given the studies indicating steroid use can cause increased aggression, one could wonder: Was Hale on testosterone?
    He went boy to girl, so I doubt testosterone was part of the cocktail.

Hormones are powerful substances. How does putting people on a cross-sex hormone regimen, along with perhaps other drugs, affect their mentality? Is giving an already disturbed individual a cocktail of medications designed to induce opposite-sex physical changes really a good idea?”
    I feel confident in saying, "no".

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    You look at the difference between trans people who are Conservative or Libertarian. To those who are trans and lean towards being Progressive to this radical Marxist BS.. And its like a difference from night and day.. Plus radical side doesn't want us to be armed plus are hell bent to now take up arms against those who oppose them or are not on their racial side. They have their Trans day of Vengeance Saturday so it will be interesting to see if these militants trannies go on a attack trying to hurt people they hate.. If so I don't see it ending up good for them if it does..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329-130527_kindlephoto-189460762.png
      Screenshot_20230329-130527_kindlephoto-189460762.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 9
    • Screenshot_20230329-125849_kindlephoto-188204703.png
      Screenshot_20230329-125849_kindlephoto-188204703.png
      657.9 KB · Views: 9
    • Screenshot_20230329-131905_kindlephoto-189486702.png
      Screenshot_20230329-131905_kindlephoto-189486702.png
      572.2 KB · Views: 9

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A friend of ours went full pull on the trans thing, psych, hormones, surgery, the full pull. I haven't spoken to h (er) (im) in about a year, seems happier but the stats aren't on h (is), (er) side.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sad but simple thing nobody seems to want to admit to, you are either XX or XY although biologically there are some very rare XXY. The question then comes down to - are you XX or XY. Call yourself Martian, Lunar or what ever, it comes down to two little chromosomes paired either XX or XY.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sad but simple thing nobody seems to want to admit to, you are either XX or XY although biologically there are some very rare XXY. The question then comes down to - are you XX or XY. Call yourself Martian, Lunar or what ever, it comes down to two little chromosomes paired either XX or XY.

Yep, your mental state and "feels" have nothing at all to do with your gender.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yep. Only the mentally ill would believe in and talk to an invisible man in the sky, and a book that lists such outrageous stories as a trumpets knocking a wall down and a dude walking on water and later becoming a zombie after being killed by the govt. Only crazy people would believe THAT!
    Well...now that you put it that way.

:):

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    One of my great grandfathers built churches. One was a very famous hymn writer. I once worked in a church and taught Sunday school.
    In a theology class, I studied the writings of the Greek scrolls. We had to learn some Greek. A Greek word can have 7 different meanings. It depends on how other words are used with it. I was surprised when I found out virgin for virgin Mary should be young girl.

Of course this was translated, probably mistakenly, probably discovered later and left as it was.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of my great grandfathers built churches. One was a very famous hymn writer. I once worked in a church and taught Sunday school.
    In a theology class, I studied the writings of the Greek scrolls. We had to learn some Greek. A Greek word can have 7 different meanings. It depends on how other words are used with it. I was surprised when I found out virgin for virgin Mary should be young girl.
    And on a similar note, the original word in Genesis translated into the English word "day" actually meant "a period of time". Not necessarily 24 hours. So that means God didnt necessarily create the universe in 144 earth hours before he rested like we are taught in sunday school.

Language is funny that way.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Defining Mental Illness is harder than it sounds. Do we drug test 4473 applicants for prescription mind altering drugs. How bout a temper tantrum on the range? How bout anyone who can’t go by the rules? Not using a turn signal, bad credit, divorce, deviant sex acts like 50 Shades of Gray, or readers who get their entertainment reading 50 Shades, not mowing your yard, Addicts, nervous ticks like picking your nose or chewing your fingernails. The list of improper persons is continually growing.

Top Bottom