If mentally ill cannot own fire guns, what about trans people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    “There also are the drugs MUSS individuals often take. Given the studies indicating steroid use can cause increased aggression, one could wonder: Was Hale on testosterone?

Hormones are powerful substances. How does putting people on a cross-sex hormone regimen, along with perhaps other drugs, affect their mentality? Is giving an already disturbed individual a cocktail of medications designed to induce opposite-sex physical changes really a good idea?”

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The worst part is, you can't speak out against this or you're somehow a racist/bigot/misogynist. The majority of trans are mentally ill, because they have body dismorphia which until recently was considered a mental illness, not a gender. Even that aside most of them have other mental health issues. In any event, anyone trying to speak about this on social media is canceled, the media squelches anything bad about trans people, you run the risk of losing your job with your Leftist company, etc.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm more concerned with the Militant Liberal and Antifa types like these than Trans folks.
    CnriV9bWcAIfDti

68ni9q.jpg

31xp-antifa-pix1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

importedImage170960_header

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Mentally ill people can own guns just fine. You have to be so mentally ill and dangerous that you are put into an institution under court order to have problems on a 4473.

I really don't want to give the same professional class who brought us "take the vax or else you're fired, bigot" to have the power to declare people unfit to possess gun rights. Allow the "mentally ill" to be deemed prohibited and they will simply expand the definition of "mentally ill" to encompass everyone they don't like.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Mentally ill people can own guns just fine. You have to be so mentally ill and dangerous that you are put into an institution under court order to have problems on a 4473.

I really don't want to give the same professional class who brought us "take the vax or else you're fired, bigot" to have the power to declare people unfit to possess gun rights. Allow the "mentally ill" to be deemed prohibited and they will simply expand the definition of "mentally ill" to encompass everyone they don't like.
    Yep. Only the mentally ill would believe in and talk to an invisible man in the sky, and a book that lists such outrageous stories as a trumpets knocking a wall down and a dude walking on water and later becoming a zombie after being killed by the govt. Only crazy people would believe THAT!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just as we should resist knee-jerk reactions by gun grabbers to ban guns because of an emotional event, we should resist the allure to give the government more power to remove rights from classes of people because of the actions of a few of the members of that group.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I’d say like 80% of the left thinks republicans are mentally ill and vice versa. I actually talked to a practicing psychiatrist the day of the shooting about trans people. He never once used the term body dysmorphia. He said at his practice he doesn’t acknowledge it if they say they’re trans because that enables it. A few people have stormed out he said. According to him 95% of people who he sees claiming to be trans have a personality disorder.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    A friend of mine is trans.. This person is a big time hunter and huge into protecting the Constitution like many of us here plus carries daily also. She is mentally sound and lives a regular life.. She also doesn't hang out with other trans people and has told me to many of them are pretty bat **** crazy lol, selfish, and don't represent her.
    I'm not concern with her owning a firearm but must add I'm concern with these radical trans people we now see or any group of people calling to arms against the USA. Someone like this Blair White seems stable who is trans and is also under attack by these radial trans activists people. So it seems like a group of people with in the trans group who are the problem we are seeing with all the trans people right now.
    My own personal observation of these trans people are many seem to be getting caught up with this Antifa ********.. Plus many of these people who are claiming to be trans are actually people suffering from other mental issues and are being manipulated into believing they're trans to pad up the numbers..
    The amount of people who are transgender is a very very small number of people in this world. Its like .05%. But for some reason the number has sky rocket with in the youth..
    We went from hearing, "Black Lives Matter" to "Trans Lives Matter" over night.. Its like what ever the flavor of the month is with these Orwellian Progressives.. We are living in some pretty messed up times right now..

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What if this is caused by the medications those seeking treatment for trans are being given?

Would the medical system giving these drugs have any culpability for these types of shootings? If gun manufacturers can be sued so can the medical system…

Top Bottom