Idaho Student murders update: Police say why key details are being withheld from the public

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, they said that the residence was targeted, though perhaps not a specific person in it....and I have no idea what that means.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Can't wait to meet this absolute ninja who hacked four people to death in a huge bloody mess without disturbing other people in the same house, then apparently walked off without leaving any immediately actionable evidence at all.

:scratch:
    I'm kind of wondering about that too. Four people murdered. No screaming, yelling or fighting back. Hmmm. Gonna be interesting when and if all the facts come out.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Hopefully the police have good leads and are close to catching this monster. While I would like to know more details (as would probably just about everyone), it makes sense that they are withholding things which might harm their investigation.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They always do on TV. Just hack some government servers and all of the cameras in a square mile area.
    Yeah, I want one of those CSI computers where you input a few keystrokes and in 5 seconds it produces a high resolution, enlarged 3D model of the tool mark on a bone or predicts the subject's appearance from a portion of his DNA or locates his cell phone anywhere in the US to a resolution of 10 feet

The processor in those things must be awesome

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, they said that the residence was targeted, though perhaps not a specific person in it....and I have no idea what that means.

Generally:

1) Dope house robbery and whoever happens to be there happens to be there.

2) Specific person targeted for robbery or hit is thought to be there and whoever else happens to be there happens to be there.

Would be my guess of what is meant based on seeing both of the above multiple times.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    After a month, now the police are asking for assistance from the public. Hopefully, the trail is not too cold...

View attachment 241685

It looks like the white Hyundai is what led to the arrest.

Moscow police had said they were looking for a white 2011 to 2013 Hyundai Elantra spotted near the King Road home around the time of the murders.

Investigators had been sifting through more than 22,000 registered cars that matched their search criteria, according to police.

Some old school Police-work there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It looks like the white Hyundai is what led to the arrest.

Moscow police had said they were looking for a white 2011 to 2013 Hyundai Elantra spotted near the King Road home around the time of the murders.

Investigators had been sifting through more than 22,000 registered cars that matched their search criteria, according to police.

Some old school Police-work there.

I see that.

1672429942089.png

Hopefully this will lead law enforcement to ask for public help when necessary vs being uber close mouthed in fear of what the lawyer's will do.

How long would it have been to get the guy in the Delphi case and how much more confident that they got the right guy had the police asked for help from the public?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Top Bottom