• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    For when I'm with the inlaws or at 9-10 yo softball games. Probably even a backup flask in an ankle rig when I have to do both at the same time.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Could you convince them that it is only water in your camel pack? You could fit a rather large mixed drink in one of those. And I know the feeling. Went and watched my 9 year old nieces softball game over the weekend. Longest 4 innings of my life. Hell one girl even hit 9 different batters in two innings.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So many choices...

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=flask&tbs=shop%3A1&hl=en&aq=f"]http://www.google.com/search?q=flask&tbs=shop%3A1&hl=en&aq=f[/ame]

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Ok, what did they do?

I'm listening.
    frasierbanner.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Ok, what did they do?

I'm listening.

Having to sit between my s-i-l blab to one of my wife's classmates about facebook, blah, blah, blah. I don't think she shut up the entire game. That's one advantage of having hearing aids. I can shut them off and there like ear plugs. My s-i-l will drive you insane in about 2 seconds.

Then watching the pitcher hit the backstop about 6' from the ground and 5' out of the batter's box. That or bowling the pitch. I will have to say that the fielding has improved tremendously. There were several nice throws and catches at first base to get the runner out.

J D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Fishers In
    Boy do I know your pain. You may wish to consider a good CC rig for the flask. If you OC the cops may get called on a MWF. And we all know how that turns out.:D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It is easy enough to get away with a flask. Just keep it fairly hidden and get up to take a walk to "stretch the legs". There were a few times I'd carry my small flask into a bar and drink from that before ever paying for drinks.

Top Bottom