• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This sounds like the bulb is blown. No big deal there.

Sounds like you've tried about everything electrical then. Generally just keying up the vehicle, not starting, and code setting will be electrical.

Wish I could help you more but sounds like most bases have been accounted for and without personally testing not much advice I can give
    Sell it. Move on.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I've covered the transmission problem in another post, this one was to spoof Church mouse's big yacht, oh well.
    is the yacht this charter one by chance?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    The bill at this point would probably be a good down payment on a used vehicle
    Well here's the kicker, I put $600.00 deposit on the repairs, they called and said it was ready to pick up, so I paid the final bill, $550.00 and drove up the road to a gas station but it still wouldn't shift so I immediately took it back.
    NOW!, it's under warranty.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    It got past me before I saw the name so I didn't get a picture of it.

I'm sitting on the jetty here in Venice, Florida watching the boats go in and out and the gulls and pelicans fly around looking for fish to eat and I saw this very large yaught go buy and on the back it had the name INDIGO, maybe it's Church mouses yacht, LOL.

Anyway, I'm stranded here in paradice, my tranny developed problems and the shop can't find the problem, it's been that way for 2 months now and I need to get home. I may have to rent a truck and tow dolly to get home if the shop can't find the problem. The problem is that it's locked in limp mode and won't upshift and I can only drive at about 35-40 mph. It's not the tranny itself, it's electrical.
    I feel like I'm on Gilligan's island.
    Heeeeeelp.
    Anyway, if I see the yacht again I'll get a picture of it.
    Ok, I didn't see the yacht again but I found out who owns it (see picture), I guess it didn't belong to Church Mouse after all.
    Tap the picture to see the whole thing.

Attachments

• 20210416_191121-1.jpg
      20210416_191121-1.jpg
      2.4 MB · Views: 16
    Top Bottom