Not open for further replies.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I more surprised those stickers are on a commercial truck.

Not saying our government should regulate it. Not MY personal taste. Just surprised any carriers allow anything like that. Even on personal trucks. As much for driver safety (don't need some nutjob going off on their hauler) as for anything "political".

Then again, I've seen some pretty lewd, suggestive, and downright offensive stuff on trucks.
    Just maybe hes an owner operator.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    To be fair, there is a difference between inability and flat out willful disregard.

Logically, yes. Practically, no. Do you obey every speed limit sign? California roll any stop signs?

People who live in tin houses shouldn't throw can openers.

I'm just as guilty as you probably are, and most people are, of violating traffic laws. Does it really matter if it's due to ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care. :):

Let's see who gets that.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Logically, yes. Practically, no. Do you obey every speed limit sign? California roll any stop signs?

I'm just as guilty as you probably are, and most people are, of violating traffic laws. Does it really matter if it's due to ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care. :):

Let's see who gets that.
    Going off on a tangent, I obey all traffic laws. All my driving is on the highway. It's only truck drivers who try to kill me. Literally. There's a few professional drivers, most aren't. Is that prejudice.

I don't care if you're ignorant or apathetic, I just don't want to go home in a Chinese casket.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Let's see who gets that.
    Jimmy Buffett!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I ain't gonna lie. I legit thought the bottom picture was Daler Mehndi. :D

Don't watch this armalitesheepdog. It might trigger you. :):

I watched that and had a good laugh.

However, now, thanks to you, my suggested playlist has some pretty weird stuff.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    …but you’re really not, if seeing this makes you want to silence them…

Chances are VERY good that he’s Sikh, not Muslim, aka one of the good guys. And in the small chance he isn’t? Tough, this is what freedom of speech looks like. :dunno:
    Looks Sikh to me. I know the gaudy ass styling of the pictures on the graphics is very similar to what islamic guys would put on their trucks, but his beliefs are not... Even if it was an islamic driver, gotta let him have his say too. That's what freedom is. Besides, when people decorate up there rigs like that... it's easy to tell what side there on. My guess is this guy is on our side for the most part.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Was out on a service call and saw this.
    Take a look at this truck. Just wondering what other true Americans think. I'm all for the 1st amendment and free speech but..... View attachment 240092
    Why are you mad at Punjabis? True Americans let others express themselves, even if they are fools. He is Sikh obviously. He is likely from rural Punjabi and put political leaders that he supports on his truck. Ok, and so?

Is it the dancing at weddings? The food? The fact that the trucker put 2 Punjabi leaders on his truck?

Anywho, here is Punjabi dancing.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    In my younger days, I dated a few Indian women.

None of it ever worked out though. The relationships always led to arguing over which of us had the better mustache.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    After reading this thread, and especially the OP, I think that it was a case of mistaken identity. I think that the OP mistook the pic of the guy with the AK to be bin Laden, and if it really had been, I, too, would have been outraged if I came across it. And in no way am I saying that freedom of speech should not be allowed, but that there might be pushback. Like when I visited my father at Methodist Hospital in Gary in 2004, and found my Charger with the "Nobama" sticker keyed.
    Thank you. You are exactly right.
    Mistaken identity. Funny how my mistake rather than be politely corrected gets me called a racist boomer. That would also be mistaken identity. I am in no way racist and only a boomer by 1 year. The only people in the world I do not like are people who want to kill me. Anyone here ever been mistaken? If you were would you rather be corrected or called stupid. It seems some on here that want to exude tolerance have very little themselves.
    I was wrong I admit it but wow.....:bash:

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you. You are exactly right.
    Mistaken identity. Funny how my mistake rather than be politely corrected gets me called a racist boomer. That would also be mistaken identity. I am in no way racist and only a boomer by 1 year. The only people in the world I do not like are people who want to kill me. Anyone here ever been mistaken? If you were would you rather be corrected or called stupid. It seems some on here that want to exude tolerance have very little themselves.
    I was wrong I admit it but wow.....:bash:
    One guy makes a mistake by jumping to a conclusion, then INGO collectively makes a bigger one by jumping to another conclusion and piling on with the epithets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom