• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Can you put into words exactly what makes you mad about it?

Whether it's muslim or sikh is really irrelevant.

If you can't put it into words, and are just reduced to saying, "Well, I just don't like it, I don't care what anybody else thinks..." That's kind of a ***** response.
    I honestly thought the guy on top was binladen. The mastermind behind 911.
    I was wrong. Some on here may not be old enough to have watched Sept 11 happen live on TV. I am. And it was horrible. In my naivety I assumed this was a Muslim guy just sticking it in our faces. I made a mistake I was wrong I can't explain it any more than that. I have learned one thing though on INGO Admitting you were wrong. Apologizing for it and attempting to explain your mistakes are not enough for the "crowd" That said ...I still think its poor optics.
    But hey. I'm just a simple old guy that grew up in a different time.
    In contrast if it truly were Binladen would it still be ok?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    "They all look alike" isn't the Uno reverse card that you think it is.

:):
    When did "these two look alike" become "they all look alike"?

It's a cartoon-esque graphic with no notable facial features, and the face partially obscured to boot. Do you really think somebody has to be an ignorant "they-all-look-alike" racist to mistake that graphic for Bin Laden?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

It's a cartoon-esque graphic with no notable facial features, and the face partially obscured to boot. Do you really think somebody has to be an ignorant "they-all-look-alike" racist to mistake that graphic for Bin Laden?
    So now a generic turban guy drawing with no notable facial features is automatically Bin Laden.

You really ought to put down the shovel.

:):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was wrong. Some on here may not be old enough to have watched Sept 11 happen live on TV. I am. And it was horrible. In my naivety I assumed this was a Muslim guy just sticking it in our faces. I made a mistake I was wrong I can't explain it any more than that. I have learned one thing though on INGO Admitting you were wrong. Apologizing for it and attempting to explain your mistakes are not enough for the "crowd" That said ...I still think its poor optics.
    I'll not act like the woke left cancel culture and expect you to bow down and perpetually apologize. You made a mistake and said as much. That's good enough IMO..

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Say something derogatory about Trump and what seems like half of them will be your BFF

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

For an ostensibly right-leaning site, this place does seem to have more than its share of virtue signalling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom