• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We only have one now.
    May Bell was a little handful from a pile of debris, last Sunday in May of 2011, Bell County, TX.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Panda has taken a serious liking to my daughter. Generally cant carry cats like this, spins him around, carrys him all over the place. She says "he's my baaauuby".

Typical jackweed of a cat. Climbs on everything. He snuggles with Lucy. Hard to get a good pic of that. A soon as I walk in the room he jumps up. Nothing to see here Hooman. Dogs, I hate dogs. Now move along. Thought Lucys heart was gonna explode with happiness when she finally got to snuggle him. She had been posted up at Pandas door every night until he stopped meowing and went to sleep. He has earned his full night time freedom now.

Making sure I INGO right. Got himself all cleaned up and degreased.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Panda has taken a serious liking to my daughter. Generally cant carry cats like this, spins him around, carrys him all over the place. She says "he's my baaauuby".

Typical jackweed of a cat. Climbs on everything. He snuggles with Lucy. Hard to get a good pic of that. A soon as I walk in the room he jumps up. Nothing to see here Hooman. Dogs, I hate dogs. Now move along. Thought Lucys heart was gonna explode with happiness when she finally got to snuggle him. She had been posted up at Pandas door every night until he stopped meowing and went to sleep. He has earned his full night time freedom now.

Making sure I INGO right. Got himself all cleaned up and degreased.

When a cat will go for being spun around and carried you know you have a winner.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Good for you, and good for Panda.

Panda's evil twin resides in Texas. If I can get find the posting pics from Imgur thread I'll put one up.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I have a Manx named Rufus and he is awesome. Won't be our last Manx either. He is super calm and laid back. Likes to lay on us when we are in bed sick. He has a "rumpy riser" not any tail.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Took Panda to the vet Monday. He's less than a year and a half. I think less than a year how goofy he can get. All checks out good. Weighs 16.63 pounds! You would have one hell of a fight turning him into cat (no comma) bacon.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    ok so heres my cat story, a few years ago, i saw a kitten running in the neighbors yard, scared poopless (it was july 4th and fireworks were EVERY where) i spent a 1/2 hour trying to catch it, i was going to take it to the pound (i hate cats!), the next day my daughters and then gf (now wife) stopped in the gun shop with what looked like a bracelet, i said "nice bracelet" to which my daughter replied "you mean cat collar!"...she said you chased that kitten for so long we thought you wanted a cat...they'd just left my "crazy cat lady" sisters house with a calico kitten they named sienea (or cici for short)... thats how we got the 1st cat!

now the second cat is a different story...the then gf (now wife) and i were out eating dinner, when my cell rings, its my daughter saying "dad...this black and white cat came up to me and started purring" i said NO!!!...as i hung up the phone, i could hear her start crying... "send me a pic"...and thats how we got emma...a black and white tux female...yes, a female stray cat, she was loving, and friendly...and pregnant!...just like every stray female cat...she had a litter of 4...3 were given away, and 1 was kept (oh and after she had the kittens, she wanted nothing to do with people for a long time)...did I mention I hate cats?

when my daughter moved out, she took cici and the 1 we kept from the litter, so we were down to emma, and that's when she blossomed into my cat, sitting on my lap, purring, sleeping at my feet in the bed...did I mention that I hate cats???

so my fil passed in January, he had 2 cats, they lived in the garage, he'd let them out in the morning, and shoo them back in the garage at night, since January, my step daughter has been going over and feeding them and changing the litter box, on Saturday, I said screw it, lets just bring them here to our house, so we picked up tigger and coco (both fixed females) everytime I went over there, tigger would run from me, and I could pet coco for hours, after coming to our house, tigger is has turned into a love bug, and coco just hides.

so for those keeping score
    3 dogs
    3 cats
    2 lizards
    2 parrots
    1 fish tank
    1 daughter (the other moved out)
    1 wife
    1 husband who is sick of all the animals (but I wouldn't get rid of 1!)

Top Bottom