• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Last weekend my son borrowed my AR-15. It was also the weekend his ex girlfriend broke into his house, trashed it and stole my rifle and his shotgun, also a ar style He confronted the gal and she admitted to it. A few days later and a restraining order later we got our guns back. He felt sorry for her because she has a young child and didn’t press charges.. now she broke back in and trashed his house again and told him that he’s not safe and to watch out.. every good deed goes punished!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    There is a scale for that. Crazy as **** but playboy centerfold looks might be worth the chance. Crazy as **** average looks slides way down the chart.
    This is why progressive countries have legalized prostitution. MGTOW brothers.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    More details than what I am comfortable posting .. it’s all screwed up and more details keep surfacing. I have friends in law enforcement at city , sheriffs and state so I’m contacting them since my gun was stolen.. and she threatened all in the family. She’s nuts and I know she has proven it more than enough. My wife is worried and family is trying to help out as much as possible. I’m sure there is more to come.. I know what vehicle she drives and what she looks like. Wow is a understatement. Thanks INGO for advice!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    More details than what I am comfortable posting .. it’s all screwed up and more details keep surfacing. I have friends in law enforcement at city , sheriffs and state so I’m contacting them since my gun was stolen.. and she threatened all in the family. She’s nuts and I know she has proven it more than enough. My wife is worried and family is trying to help out as much as possible. I’m sure there is more to come.. I know what vehicle she drives and what she looks like. Wow is a understatement. Thanks INGO for advice!
    You should visit this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/when-would-you-say-something.509869/

Without going into detail of course, your point of view might add something to the conversation.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Not to be rude or blunt, it just seemed like from the first incident he was falling a little into the abuse victim mindset of feeling sorry for the abuser and not wanting to hurt them by pursuing charges. It can absolutely happen to men just as much as women. Firearm theft is on the table for this person, that means other things are too and it's a very serious situation that must be taken seriously.

Probably going to be a long, hard, expensive slog. I have nothing but the deepest sympathy for good people who suffer the misfortune of stepping on these human land mines.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not that it will keep her from doing something crazy again ........but I would have a few hidden cameras or trail cams to catch her if she happens back onto or around the property again . No chance of a " His word against hers" .
    ^^This^^ Or a basic home security system with cameras maybe.

Top Bottom