• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    DOn't carry a pistol unless you are ready willing and able to shoot and kill someone, maybe multiple people. People that pull a pistol and wave it around end up getting it taken away and possibly used on them. It is not a magic talisman, the mere presence of which will make you safe.
    Yeah my bad I think I was misunderstood. I’m saying it will be fired I’m not going to wave it like a paperweight. I just want to be able to go on with my self knowing I have them the chance to leave even if it was a second or two. The clip will be emptied.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Wow, the post you quoted has been deleted so I didn't get to see it in all it's original glory. Just when I thought INGO had peaked with the garrote thread, sumdood recommended a DIY min-flame thrower for self-defense?

Pardon me, Sir. Please do not punch my face in while I undo this cap and squirt you with fluid. Stand nice and still now. Say, do you have a match by any chance?

That'll distract them until Garrote Guy arrives on the scene and takes him from behind (giggity).
    Actually, the DIY mini flame thrower may be a a positive step forward in this case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom