I believed for many years that an injustice had been done. Then along came the internet...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Being in a family where you know and trust the people in it, you tend to believe that when they are charged with a crime, especially a guy who is charged with a murder, you tend to disbelieve that someone who you know and trust could do that.

Decades ago, I had the extreme displeasure of having someone related to me by marriage get sent to prison for the murder of his pregnant ex-girlfriend. Again, this was pre-internet, and I wasn't really into reading newspapers or watching tv news, so I heard a lot of BS from his family and what was going on. I didn't know it was BS at the time, but now I know it was.

I remembered this a few years ago, and did some internet research, and the forensics are clear. He killed her, and his unborn child, all to try to save his relationship with his new girlfriend.

He did 25 years, and he's out now. It's BS.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    It's so stupid though, isn't it? He might have lost his new girlfriend over his ex being pregnant, but he killed his kid to take that chance. Instead of 25 years in prison, he could have spent 25 years raising his son (it was his son, DNA.)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It's so stupid though, isn't it? He might have lost his new girlfriend over his ex being pregnant, but he killed his kid to take that chance. Instead of 25 years in prison, he could have spent 25 years raising his son (it was his son, DNA.)
    Or "today being today," he could have _not_ spent 25 years raising his son, and just gone out and found another P.O.A. to bang who didn't care that he had a son from a previous relationship. POS like this never have trouble finding new romantic partners. No specific vagina is that good, to be worth killing two people over.

I just shake my head at this stuff. It's like the guy in Texas who killed his wife and daughters and stuffed them in oil tanks at his workplace, so he could "completely cover up" the existence of a wife and 2 daughters (?) from his new Hot P.O.A. girlfriend.

We had a family acquaintance who killed his wife in the 80s, stored the body, and dumped her on a roadside. Classic Murdaugh case, money troubles and he just snapped. He has been out a while now, and showed up on my Dad's doorstep a year or so ago wanting to catch up on old times. Dad conducted the conversation through a locked glass patio door, with (I have to imagine) a gun behind the solid door.

I don't understand why we cannot just throw people like this in a hole to rot the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom