• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I'm 60 years old and done. I have what I want. I bought 2 pistols two months ago and now I'm cured. I have not seen anything new in the last three years that I want and I'm not into military stuff. My accessories are where I want them, I'm good on my main supply of ammo, and I'm satisfied. I've searched the want ads for two months and have not seen anything that tickles my fancy. What I have works very well with no hang-ups or problems.

My last really want was an all metal 45acp. 1911's don't suit me and was surprised at how few pistols there are that are all metal outside of 1911s. I bought a Sig p227 for less than 500 and was disappointed at the size of it for ten rounds and traded it, then bought a S&W 457 and all is good. I finally found a good finger extension for a Glock 30sf I have and now the Glock fits great. The extensions came from NDZ and now I have a ten round pistol that is easy to carry.

My three main carry pistols are Glock 23, Glock 30sf, and Sig P229.

If, and that is a really big if, it changes I'll update, but don't hold your breath.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I haven't bought anything "new" for quite awhile. When I buy something, it tends to be another duplicate of something I already own.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Think I'm done too at age 39. I done shot or owned them all.

Glocks for pistols, AR for rifle, and a pump shotgun. O and a 17hmr just for fun.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Or its clone the SAR K2 45.

I have a SAR K2 and the fore mentioned CZ97.

Let me first say that a CGW/Wizard blessed "E" CZ97 is an incredible piece of hardware but the good "ol" SAR is a solid platform that performs significantly above its price range.

If you want to try something different for not a lot of cash, try a SAR.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I have a SAR K2 and the fore mentioned CZ97.

Let me first say that a CGW/Wizard blessed "E" CZ97 is an incredible piece of hardware but the good "ol" SAR is a solid platform that performs significantly above its price range.

If you want to try something different for not a lot of cash, try a SAR.

Looked at the SAR and CZ and don't care for either one. The problem is that I'm very picky and even more stubborn.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I said I was done last month. Low and behold, a s&w 28-2 is on the way to my ffl. Dammer, put a bid in on gb with 13 hrs to go figuring I'd get outbid, and if so oh well. I kept checking and no other bids come in. I needed a n frame 357, so no hard feelings here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looked at the SAR and CZ and don't care for either one. The problem is that I'm very picky and even more stubborn.

No more so than I my friend. Dyed in the wool 1911 guy. Resisted all other platforms. Birds away put a beautiful Blued CZ 97 in my hands. I ran it and feel in love.
    Of course they are not for everybody. But man I was forever changed. I still love my 1911's but there is a sweet Hot Rod 97 SAO nestled in the safe. Oh yeah, it is a blued one...:):

To each their own in all things.

Top Bottom