• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Just saw something new for me.
    Little rascal sat down next to the feeder on a stretched piece of rope.
    Sat there watching me and the cat, did the road runner routine sticking his tongue out and then scratched his ear with his foot. Must have decided we're harmless.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Just saw something new for me.
    Little rascal sat down next to the feeder on a stretched piece of rope.
    Sat there watching me and the cat, did the road runner routine sticking his tongue out and then scratched his ear with his foot. Must have decided we're harmless.
    I can move up next to the feeder, put my hand under it and they will land on it. They are addicted to the juice!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I would say I have about 10-15 hummys left here. The ones here usually head south around the middle of October. I have had them stay until the middle of November. Nov 16th is the latest I've seen them here.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I can move up next to the feeder, put my hand under it and they will land on it. They are addicted to the juice!
    Little buggers have some sharp claws dont they. I have a handheld 1 spot feeder that my gkids use sometimes. Have seen 1 eating and 2 setting on my gkids waiting to eat. It was a cool experience for them. They definitely know we're harmless here.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    My feeders were down for almost 3 weeks, I thought they would have forgotten about them but since I put them back up there is more aggressive behavior between them chasing each other away than ever before

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    My feeders were down for almost 3 weeks, I thought they would have forgotten about them but since I put them back up there is more aggressive behavior between them chasing each other away than ever before
    They are some selfish territorial little critters aren't they. All I have left is females. They have chased all the males and alot of the other females away already. Was watching them lastnight have some serious dogfights. They know what's coming and making sure they have food until then.

Top Bottom