• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    If you live in NWI and need Ceracoat, you owe it to yourself to look these guys up. I described what I wanted and he nailed it. At first when I picked it up, the slide matched the frame in color exactly which is not what I wanted. So no problem, he stripped it and hit it again a little darker. Perfect. Warrior in Valpo. didnt deliver what I wanted and charged me again to fix it.
    Crossroads is a fraction of the cost of copper custom, and three times the customer service of either them of warrior. They are a little hard to find but definitely worth it. Army veteran too.

Attachments

• IMG_2851.JPG
      IMG_2851.JPG
      4.3 MB · Views: 39
    • IMG_2852.JPG
      IMG_2852.JPG
      4.7 MB · Views: 39
    Last edited:

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    I’m glad I came across this thread while searching for “Copper Custom.” I was looking into Copper’s Cerakote services, so I am glad to see some good competition close by.

syntax357

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Syracuse, Indiana
    Also in northern Indiana is Doe Run firearms coatings. I had a 1911 done in fde and black. Turned out well and Dave the owner is a great guy

Attachments

• 20210228_140732.jpg
      20210228_140732.jpg
      6.2 MB · Views: 11

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you live in NWI and need Ceracoat, you owe it to yourself to look these guys up. I described what I wanted and he nailed it. At first when I picked it up, the slide matched the frame in color exactly which is not what I wanted. So no problem, he stripped it and hit it again a little darker. Perfect. Warrior in Valpo. didnt deliver what I wanted and charged me again to fix it.
    Crossroads is a fraction of the cost of copper custom, and three times the customer service of either them of warrior. They are a little hard to find but definitely worth it. Army veteran too.

I'm looking to get some cerakote work done on a pistol, Nothing too complicated.. Does anyone know if these guys are still doing regular business as usual right now? Also what kind of lead times have anyone experienced that have used them for a typical completed cerakote job?

I guess I can try to give them a call and find out. Was just wondering if anyone here might know what their current status is.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They are open for business
    Thanks. I'll give them a call later. I picked up a used DW 1911 recently for a good price. It's satin stainless. The slide looks good but the finish on the frame has a slight blemish in one spot.

Thinking about getting just the frame done and having a two tone finish. Stainless slide with a cerakote frame. Just need to pick a color.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks. I'll give them a call later. I picked up a used DW 1911 recently for a good price. It's satin stainless. The slide looks good but the finish on the frame has a slight blemish in one spot.

Thinking about getting just the frame done and having a two tone finish. Stainless slide with a cerakote frame. Just need to pick a color.
    Just dropped this off at Crossroads to get some cerakote done. Fred the owner is very personable to talk to and he's an Army Vet as well. Great guy. Good people there. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just picked up my DW Valor from Crossroads. They did a really nice cerekote job on the frame. Exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend them.

1616605967527.png

Top Bottom