• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I won a gunbroker auction on 4/3, and I paid 4/4. I immediately went to Premier to notify them of the transfer, and they said they would call me as soon as it came in. The seller shipped same day, and they notified me that it had arrived on Wednesday 4/6 at 11:30am. So they did a great job!

However on Friday 4/8 at noon I called Premier to see if it was ready. They said it wasn’t yet, but it should be soon. I called back at 6pm because soon to me is a couple hours. They said it would be early next week.

So Tuesday at noon I still hadn’t heard from them so I called and asked to speak to the owner. They said he was busy, but when I persisted, they put him on the phone. He said they were swamped with a large estate they had purchased and by law he had to log them in the order of receipt. He promised me he would have it ready by noon on Wednesday 4/14. It was ready by 10:30am, and they still charged the $40 transfer.

I’ve had many guns transferred to many shops and never had to wait more than 48 hours (once). The majority of the time I’ve received a call same day as the firearm arrived. Never have I waited 7 days! I’m my opinion, that is ridiculous, and I’ll never go back.

Top Bottom