• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He says they're more interested in beating Obama than setting the country right. Can't say I disagree with that analysis, either. The gop rank and file seem to have the same outlook with the "anyone but Obama", regardless of whether they can do anything for the country. "Anyone but Obama" is not a good strategy. Getting the country on its feet is. Never thought I'd find myself in agreement with Huckabee.

Huckabee: Rs more interested in defeating Obama than in rebuilding USA (audio)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I won't vote for Mitt - which is essentially a vote for Obama if Mitt is the nominee.

So yeah, I agree with the sentiment of Huck and mrjarrell.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    From November 21, 2011

Huckabee is guilty of the "Anybody But Obama" nonsense too.

Mike Huckabee: Conservatives may have to get behind Romney
    "Mitt Romney may not be their first choice, but Mitt Romney every day of the week and twice on Sunday is going to be a much more effective president for issues that they care about than Barack Obama," Huckabee said Sunday in an interview with WABC. "I think sometimes there is this anxiety within the Republican Party of who is the perfect candidate. The answer is there isn't one."

109401632%282%29_244x183.jpg

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    All of the candidates except Paul, are just new world order puppets. This is looking to be just another "lesser of the 2 evils" choice between the Republicrats. It is all put on to try to fool the sheeple into thinking there is a difference. There was not a dimes worth of difference even back in the 60's, let alone now....
    Ron Paul has the powers that really rule this country running scared! They have really turned the dogs loose on him. Media, other candidates, even the democrats. He scares the hell out of them. It has been posted that the republican mechanism in Iowa will see that Paul does not win the caucus, no matter how much they have to lie, miss count the ballots, etc.
    I will vote for Paul or the libertarian candidate, just like the last 4 elections. I haven't been dumb enough to vote for a demopub since Nixon. I educated myself about what has really been happening in Amerika for the previous 60 years at that time....John

acersbull

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Osceola
    There are no Republican's or Democrats....only Washington politicians. Until mainstream America wakes up and votes someone like Paul in it will be business as usual in D.C.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    He says they're more interested in beating Obama than setting the country right. Can't say I disagree with that analysis, either. The gop rank and file seem to have the same outlook with the "anyone but Obama", regardless of whether they can do anything for the country. "Anyone but Obama" is not a good strategy. Getting the country on its feet is. Never thought I'd find myself in agreement with Huckabee.

Huckabee: Rs more interested in defeating Obama than in rebuilding USA (audio)

But it worked so well with the "Anybody but Bush" cycle that ... well we all know what happened to Kerry :rolleyes:

Top Bottom