• ...and so much more!
  • Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Id probably just sell all of them aside from my 1 that has sentimental value. Its by definition an antique. Ive considered it selling it all anyway, this hobby is getting to rich for my blood. Just keep my carry gun and grandpas old service revolver.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Id probably just sell all of them aside from my 1 that has sentimental value. Its by definition an antique. Ive considered it selling it all anyway, this hobby is getting to rich for my blood. Just keep my carry gun and grandpas old service revolver.
    Would you rather sell them to other gun owners for a decent price or get hoodwinked by the feds when they offer you $200 for a $2000 rifle?

scottyd2506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Won't pass I doubt many Democrat's will go along with this. That would put them out of office in areas that are 50/50. Independents may not like it and vote for a Republican to get rid of this very kind of law. What one congress makes law another congress can undo.

Ever Heard of Dominian Voting machines? Yeah a lot of democrats learned their lesson after 1994, but since then, they have found ways to bypass the voters. Dominian Vote switching machines will ease their minds. We have the "no ID required MAIL IN BALLOTS" meaning, 10 million Mexicans can votes, and no one will know the wiser.

Democrat vote counters. They just kick out Republican poll/vote watchers, or make them sit at the back of the room, so no one sees if signature matches. Or they make the poll watchers go home, stay and count votes.

so many county precincts have 101-202% voter turnout.. I'll explain this. It means many many many counties had more people who voted than registered voters. Most the time, you get less voters than registered voters.
    in some areas of Michigan, voter turnout was over 200%, many many over 100%

Democrat in swing area "Hey Chuck, I can't vote for that bill, I'll probably not get back in office."
    Chuck Schumer puts his hand on the shoulder of the swing state dem house member, says
    "Don't worry, 'Dominian' will take care of you, just vote with us."

scottyd2506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Right after william jefferson clinton shoved the 1994 ban through congress, congress found out that people care. While it was thankful his toothless law had a sunset provision, congress went republican for the first time in 40 years. Time to remind our "representatives" that we the people oppose this infringement.

Wonder how that will play in that Indianapolis district? ;)
    read my post above

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    They introduce a bill like this in every Congress, it won't pass and its not designed to.

Its intended to create a starting point for a "compromise" bill. If they start by asking for everything they can "compromise" by giving up all the stuff that wasn't going to pass anyway, and then force everything else through in the name of "bipartisanship"

Someone on another forum put it rather succinctly: its easier for them to get to from "L" to "N" if they demand "Z" right out of the gate. Our problem is we don't have enough politicians demanding we return to "A."

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    No problem, they will come and get those 2 later.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    There are some idiots that will go down in a hail of fire.
    How exactly did you decide that standing up for your rights, to the death if necessary, made one an idiot?

What hill are you willing to die on, Tom?

We all have to go sometime and somebody is gonna have to light this candle if they come for us. Won't be fun and it won't be easy and I sincerely hope we can change hearts and minds b4 it comes to that. But it may come to that.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Really? Why not? Without pushback this or a version of it can be passed. The left has the ability for at least th3 next two years.

If the general public don't wake up to the fact that THEY don't play by the system, we're doomed.
    Consider their edicts as letters to santa and defend yourself and your rights with force if anyone makes you fear for your safety, you know, business as usual.

That's how you win the long game. If they want to enforce it, make it hell on earth for anyone dumb enough to even think of arresting you over it.

I'm not immortal, and likely neither are you. People really need to get over the concept that death can come for us at any moment. You may have not signed up for it, but that's the hand life has dealt.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That would have been March or April of '77.
    Umm, not telling on myself. What happens at Camp Atterbury, stays there.
    Once. On the Blue Ridge Parkway...2006.

Yep.

Who cares if local law enforcement says they will not participate?
    Point being, it does matter if local law enforcement refuses to cooperate with the enforcement of federal law. Or even actively hinders the enforcement, as some jurisdictions do with federal immigration law.

Top Bottom