• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AC3D

Plinker
    Sep 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Hey all I have a couple FX Impacts and just curious what everyone is using for larger refill tanks to top off their HPAs? And where you guys get your lager tanks refilled/topped off? I am in Indianapolis.

ljk

Master
    May 21, 2013
    I heard Koorsen does certification and fill 4500psi carbon tank, but that was long time ago.

Paintball shops can top them off, too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I heard Koorsen does certification and fill 4500psi carbon tank, but that was long time ago.

Paintball shops can top them off, too.
    Indy office no longer does it. Something broke on their paintball adapter, and they did so little business, they didnt bother replacing it.

EDIT: Now I remember. In talking with one of the current shop guys, the reason they used to do paintball refills is because one of the shop guys back in the day bought the adapters so he could get free refills. And he let them use his adapter for the occasional paintballer that came in and wanted a refill. (mainly his buddies I assume) He eventually moved on and took his adapters with him. And there isnt enough demand for them to order a new one for paying customers.

Last edited:

AC3D

Plinker
    Sep 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the info guys. I broke down and bought a compressor for myself. Now I am looking for a medium size tank. To take to range on extended shooting sessions.

AC3D

Plinker
    Sep 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Look into paintball gun tanks.

Thanks looked into this and have to be carful in the paintball tanks as the tank itself has the regulator. Some as low as 500psi so would never be able to top my PCP pellet rifle up to 3000psi

Top Bottom