• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm looking to sell a few things locally.

If I were selling off tools or car parts I'd just have buyers meet me in my garage, at my house. But guns being guns, I'm not comfortable having strangers know where I live. 'Feels like an opportunity to case the joint. I don't live in an upscale area, so the potential for problems is real (and it's real in upscale neighborhoods, too).

Do you guys have buyers meet you at your home? Or do you meet them someplace else? I've heard of private sales taking place in the parking lot of local police departments. Not sure what my local PD would think of that... Another option is an outdoor / sporting goods retailer. Their parking lot is usually pretty empty. What do you think of that option?

ANY advice is appreciated.
    Well there is only really one way to be safe and that is to bring backup that you know will get the job done if needed.
    1668514503810.png

It's always good to have overwatch.
    1668514705919.png

1668514798710.png

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    Would be a lot more proud if I wasn't so scared of heights lol and actually did some climbing myself. I usually stick to trails that don't require ropes.
    HA! No shame in that, though. I see rock climbers holding on by their fingernails to some sheer rock face that's not just vertical but actually overhanging the climber, and I wonder what inspires them to practice and train so hard, and take such risks. Yow.

Top Bottom