How many them thar AR rifles in your safe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't care what the ATF thinks, Pineapple, Black Olives, and Pepperoni; double helpings, large, thin crust and a pitcher of beer make the perfect Friday night dinner.
    Pineapple on pizza?! :ar15:

(disclaimer: the above shooting animation simulates gunfire using airsoft only. No actual firearms were used in the composition of this post)

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    tenor.gif

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I prefer the Thompson Center Omega in 50 cal. Worse comes to worse, I can always start jacking lead wheel weights from the Budijugdh (SP) supporters near South Bend. He couldn't run South Bend, so how do ya think he'll do as transportation secretary?? Wheel alignment will be the worst of our worries in the next 4 years....

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    :n00b:

Is it just me or have there been a concerning amount of threads with probing questions from new members lately?

:tinfoil:

Paranoia setting in?
    Is there something illegal you are worried about?
    (Ease your mind and cut it up, no toy is worth 20 years federal time)

Forget the $299 farm store knockoff, go NFA and get the real thing.
    Nothing to worry about then, exempt from the "Big, Bad AR Grabbers" in your nightmares! ;)

What does "AR" stand for ? ...............or is this just some secret Pirate lingo ?

It's "Idiot Speak" for ArmaLite Rifle (AR) that some people use to make themselves sound like they know what they are talking about...

There are so few actual ARs out there, 99.99% are cheap, knockoff clones,
    But like a starter drive gear (which Bendix Invented and held the patent in for about 20 years), every drive gear is a 'Bendix' to the uneducated.

ArmaLite sold the patent rights to Colt way back when,
    Colt manufactured an "AR-15", semi auto for civilian sales for a long time.
    An 'AR' isn't an ArmaLite, but an ArmaLite is an actual AR.

Colt's patents ran out and everybody and their cousin started cranking out nearly useless, poorly made clones of the ArmaLite and Colt rifles.

Much like every other idiot you run into claiming they have an 'M4'...
    There is no M4 civilian version, M4 was sold to the militaries exclusively since there isn't a semi-auto version ever been made.

Same deal with the guys claiming they had a 'Civilian M-16' back in the day,
    There never was a civilian M-16 because there was never a semi-auto only M-16.
    By definition an M-16 has a full auto or burst capability.

Slack jaw moron,
    "Same Thing As A M4 (or M-16)!"

No it's not, show me the burst or full auto trigger group, auto sear, auto bolt carrier, auto firing pin, etc...
    The milspec MPI stamps, the government inspection stamps, etc.

Slack jaw moron drools on himself, doesn't know what you are talking about...

Chinese AK knock off guys aren't any better, they mess around and get it to fire full auto and the front end comes out and goes down range,
    They get that open mouth, slack jawed, vacant look in their eyes and can't figure out what happened to their pinned together knockoff junk...

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Think I'll stock up on aluminum blocks that I can later flip as 1% AR ghost receivers

Here is a certified 1% receiver, give me $1,000.
    Pointing to a block of melted aluminum cans...
    Sucker gleefully shucks over $1,000 and thanks you for the 'AR'.

Fools and their money will always part company.
    I know this to be true, I was once young & dumb and one of the fools so I know it first hand.
    The sad fact is many never grow out of it...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom