How many them thar AR rifles in your safe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lancecrackers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Kings Mountain
    b61508de1ed8e1edbf95b30ac9ae6d20.jpg
    EOD guy I tried to reply to a post you had put up a while back. If you can send me a private message so I can ask you about it. I’m new to
    This and trying to figure it out. Bear with me. Thanks

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As to the OP, NUNYA!

Yes, careful though I got banned from a thread yesterday for being just a little more specific about new guys :stickpoke:

It’s a good think I don’t own guns though so I got nothing to worry about I just LARP and shoot airsoft. BB prices have pretty much stayed level even through the pandemic
    Wait...you can get banned from a THREAD!?!?! Like an individual thread?

Mods here gots voodoo magic!
    Welcome to Xenforo!
    Wait, what? Is this really a thing?

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    Maybe we need a newbie-training forum--stuff like not asking questions about the contents of our safes and underwear drawers when they don't know us from Adam.
    Looking back on my Introduction thread, someone asked about specifics of my collection, I probably should not have replied so candidly. But I am trusting by nature. Naive maybe. Oh well, ATF can find out if they really want to I guess.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yep. They let me back in the next day. I got a ban bc someone else got mad. WhT is this Twitter?
    :popcorn:

It'd be nice if once in a while people took a step back and read their posts from a different perspective and actually held themselves accountable.

You know, we used to lock threads to force people to cool off before going over the line. Now instead of locking a thread, we can simply prevent the ones involved from replying until they cool off so the rest of the discussion can continue.

:dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :popcorn:

It'd be nice if once in a while people took a step back and read their posts from a different perspective and actually held themselves accountable.

You know, we used to lock threads to force people to cool off before going over the line. Now instead of locking a thread, we can simply prevent the ones involved from replying until they cool off so the rest of the discussion can continue.

:dunno:
    That seems reasonable, whodathunkit?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had noticed that some were not posting in threads that had gotten rough, but they were not shootered.

Heck, I could have had it done to me a couple of times and never even noticed.

Sometimes when I notice steam coming up out of my collar I take a day or two off, so I may have been blocked and not noticed, unless I was sent a notice.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I had noticed that some were not posting in threads that had gotten rough, but they were not shootered.

Heck, I could have had it done to me a couple of times and never even noticed.

Sometimes when I notice steam coming up out of my collar I take a day or two off, so I may have been blocked and not noticed, unless I was sent a notice.
    I think you'd be sent a notice. You can still see the thread, you just can't reply.

Thank you for self-moderating though. We don't like to do most of those ban things, whether it's a thread, or as a whole. Temp/Perma, we'd rather help members stay active. It's just better for everyone. :+1:

Top Bottom