How many them thar AR rifles in your safe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Fellers. Again we do have a lot of newbies on the site.
    Not all of them are ATF OK. So in this lets extend a hand and see who shakes out to be keepers.
    I have spent some time Conversating with a few of the new folks and no, they are just normal people not ATF.

If you dont like the threads just move along OK.....:dunno:
    Maybe we need a newbie-training forum--stuff like not asking questions about the contents of our safes and underwear drawers when they don't know us from Adam.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Maybe we need a newbie-training forum--stuff like not asking questions about the contents of our safes and underwear drawers when they don't know us from Adam.

I came pre-trained from another regional forum with much looser rules on hazing/harassment to new users, but I’d still like to know about everyone’s underwear drawers if there’s anything interesting in them? Mine are literally just full of underwear (boxers/boxer briefs, but no briefs)...there, I’ll start the thread drift.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can remember these threads from the day I joined here my friend and I may have participated in a couple myself but memory service is faulty.....:oldwise:

These are nothing new and one of them was the most epic Ingo thread I can remember. We are just all scared to hell and back of the liberals intentions.
    And we have a few new ones in the forum so it will be interesting but it will not be nasty.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here’s the story of what happened to all my guns.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus. Scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. Venenatis lectus magna fringilla urna porttitor. Nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec. Enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus. Varius morbi enim nunc faucibus a. Phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies.

Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo duis. Curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Cras adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in. Sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis. Lectus arcu bibendum at varius. Neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero id faucibus nisl tincidunt. Elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus. Magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum.

And then, to ensure virtue is on display for the whole world to see, I set up my chop saw, borrowed my son’s camcorder, loaded it up with a mini-8 video tape cartridge (had some trouble getting it to fit). Started the camera, made an impassioned speech similar to the above, about what a good and caring person I am. And then one by one, I sawed all my guns into many peaces and melted the steel down to make lawn furniture.

Unfortunately, I kinda messed up. My son’s camera was one of those new fangled digital jobs, which explains why the camera was smaller than the tape cassette. It’s okay though. He calmed down after I told him I’d buy him a new camcorder. But anyway, I didn’t get any of it on tape, so I couldn’t post my virtue to that Tube thing online. At least I have this lawn furniture.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Fellers. Again we do have a lot of newbies on the site.
    Not all of them are ATF OK. So in this lets extend a hand and see who shakes out to be keepers.
    I have spent some time Conversating with a few of the new folks and no, they are just normal people not ATF.

If you dont like the threads just move along OK.....:dunno:
    How do we know you are not a sleeper ATF agent? Hiding in the weeds with your super duper Mod powers.

Kind of like those Russkie sleeper agents. Usually they get hot women who hide in the US fishing and posing with guns until noon tomorrow.
    0198EF8B-15DC-4910-95DB-605EF780B56D.jpeg

Top Bottom