How many them thar AR rifles in your safe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes when folks jump into a new hobby they do it with both feet and get in up to their neck.

That said, it's always good practice to be cautious with any personal information posted on the interwebs.

Fortunately for me, I don't own any guns at all. I'm just a guy that watches lots of YouTube videos about guns I don't own. Mostly I'm here for the witty banter and robust political discussion. :shady:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Fortunately for me, I don't own any guns at all. I'm just a guy that watches lots of YouTube videos about guns I don't own. Mostly I'm here for the witty banter and robust political discussion. :shady:

Same, I'm trying to get a start in stand-up and I try my material out here... it's not going well so far.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'd like to think they are just new guys getting in to the hobby. I tend not to share much personal info about locations, inventories, etc. anyway.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Got a funny text message from someone posing as my sister (actually it was my sister who lives in a New England red state) asking about any pistols I own. Hard to get her to understand that a 10 round mag will not fit my only firearm, a Springfield Hawken rifle. :):

Top Bottom