• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What's up with the cop not shutting down the show?

Didn't all these departments get tons of surplus gear, mraps, swat teams etc? Where are they? Why are they turning their head to human trafficking?

I guess those measures are reserved for hair salons.

If these were foreign special forces invading, how the hell would this cop know the difference? There's no proof they aren't.
    Local PD. What law would you like the local PD to enforce here? You might pose that question to the USBP who was off to the right in their SUV. Looks like USBP was likely aware and possibly supervising. You use the term "human trafficking" but you need proof of forced labor or sexual exploitation. A video from the "CNN of the Right" isn't enough for that. Where was the plane from? What were the nationalities of the passengers? Why would we take just the Senator's word on this. He may be right, how would I know based on this very vague video of people disembarking a plane at night?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There was one who made a lot of noise and posturing about it and did some poking at the edges, but zero who've attacked the real issue.

If you were poor and desperate but there were jobs way better than anything you could get here in Kentucky, would a law keep you out of Kentucky? The Ohio River? A wall? You'd let the government tell you to sit home and keep your family in poverty because Kentucky is not for you? Not you specifically, but it's funny how many people here throw out the 'people are sheep' trope while baa'ing the loudest, but also don't understand people crossing a political boundary to better their lives. Only sheep sit in the pen waiting. So, that's why I don't blame the actual illegals. Had my wife's visa been denied for some reason, I wouldn't have just shrugged and said guess you can't come here. I'd have done whatever I could to smuggle her in. Tell me you wouldn't risk breaking an immigration law to keep your family intact. Open challenge to all. Tell me you're so law abiding you'd keep your wife and mother of your child abroad because you're that scared of the government's rules. Baa.

Now that we maybe have some agreement on there is huge incentive to attempt to come here illegally, maybe we can also agree that root causes need to be addressed. Name me *one* politician of either side that has supported real penalties for the economic support of hiring illegal workers. Because that's how you fix this. Hire illegals, accept obviously forged documents, refuse to use work eligibility verifiers, go to prison. Not pay a fine, then it's a cost of doing business. Go. To. Prison. Cities that fund illegals? Is there not an existing federal code for assisting criminals? If not, that's an easy fix. Go. To. Prison.

Remove the economic incentive and the migrants stop coming. There's nothing here for them. You've removed the ocean. Now whatever illegals are crossing are more likely to be drug mules, terrorists, gang members, fugitives from their own country, whatever. Even with no expansion in border patrol, with no ocean to deal with there's a lot more resources for each fish.
    Respone matches paragraphs. Sounds like a common case of typical TDS.

We have a generous immigration program that includes easily getting family here.

This is not organic anymore, the HUGE incentive is leftist organizations are funding a massive influx of poor to be their voters to accelerate the destruction of freedom in this country.

We need the wall Trump was building and a border patrol operating with clear instructions. Border crossings were the lowest in a long time when Trump was President…

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    While *definitely* not arguing about the effectiveness of TSA, that's not really applicable here as non-commercial flights don't require TSA screening. If you charter a plane, are your own pilot with your own plane, etc. then TSA is irrelevant to the conversation. The only charter flights I've ever been on were courtesy of .gov and we were definitely carrying prohibited items.

The concern TSA supposedly addresses is hijackings of planes. You can't really hijack your own plane, it's already yours. You can still do bad stuff with it, like you can a car or dump truck, but frankly so can the pilots of public planes. They just take more people with them if they decide to suicide.
    I can understand empathy for the people, who wouldn't want to improve their situation in life? I am not blaming them but I am blaming the people who are supposed to be supervising the legal entry into the country just stepping back and saying, 'GO FOR IT!'

It isn't they either get in like this or not at all, there is (and has always been) open routes for immigration or what ever term is being used. My issue is there are laws passed by the legislature, elected by we the people and the current appointed cabinet member, who could be gone tomorrow, that was not elected to represent the people but an appointee can now say, "screw the law, I am making it a free for all..."

He should be gone with the smell of tar and in a cloud of feathers and steps taken to remove the one who appointed him. If they want to change the laws, battle it out on the floor but do not just ignore them. What good is law without justice?

The point I was making for the TSA is that illegals can now board any plane simply by showing their arrest warrant. I guess there are too many for Biden to ship around at night so he is letting them free lance their own transportation and destination. Does that not scare the hell out of you? No matter if it is an illegal who gets transported by plane to a destination where the .gov determines in the absence of a TSA screening or another that gets a free pass to jump a plane ride anywhere with a TSA screening, the results are just as horrifying.

As a tax paying citizen of the USA try boarding a plane by showing say, a power bill. It has your real name and even your real address which right there is a whole lot more than any arrest warrant for an illegal alien. Hell, you can even show a drivers license, but if it doesn't have a gold star...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Respone matches paragraphs. Sounds like a common case of typical TDS.

We have a generous immigration program that includes easily getting family here.

This is not organic anymore, the HUGE incentive is leftist organizations are funding a massive influx of poor to be their voters to accelerate the destruction of freedom in this country.

We need the wall Trump was building and a border patrol operating with clear instructions. Border crossings were the lowest in a long time when Trump was President…

Wall is useless pandering if you aren't willing to defend it with deadly force, and we aren't.

Family immigration, I was making a point. Would you let a political boundary force your family into hardship? Baa. And it was relatively easy for me, but that is certainly not universal. I could afford the fees, could afford the forms from three countries, etc.

I've actually been through the process and I've actually worked border patrol as part of a joint task force. You? Right. I'm comfortable with my understanding of what works and doesn't.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There was one who made a lot of noise and posturing about it and did some poking at the edges, but zero who've attacked the real issue.

If you were poor and desperate but there were jobs way better than anything you could get here in Kentucky, would a law keep you out of Kentucky? The Ohio River? A wall? You'd let the government tell you to sit home and keep your family in poverty because Kentucky is not for you? Not you specifically, but it's funny how many people here throw out the 'people are sheep' trope while baa'ing the loudest, but also don't understand people crossing a political boundary to better their lives. Only sheep sit in the pen waiting. So, that's why I don't blame the actual illegals. Had my wife's visa been denied for some reason, I wouldn't have just shrugged and said guess you can't come here. I'd have done whatever I could to smuggle her in. Tell me you wouldn't risk breaking an immigration law to keep your family intact. Open challenge to all. Tell me you're so law abiding you'd keep your wife and mother of your child abroad because you're that scared of the government's rules. Baa.

Now that we maybe have some agreement on there is huge incentive to attempt to come here illegally, maybe we can also agree that root causes need to be addressed. Name me *one* politician of either side that has supported real penalties for the economic support of hiring illegal workers. Because that's how you fix this. Hire illegals, accept obviously forged documents, refuse to use work eligibility verifiers, go to prison. Not pay a fine, then it's a cost of doing business. Go. To. Prison. Cities that fund illegals? Is there not an existing federal code for assisting criminals? If not, that's an easy fix. Go. To. Prison.

Remove the economic incentive and the migrants stop coming. There's nothing here for them. You've removed the ocean. Now whatever illegals are crossing are more likely to be drug mules, terrorists, gang members, fugitives from their own country, whatever. Even with no expansion in border patrol, with no ocean to deal with there's a lot more resources for each fish.
    We've covered this before. Stopping them at the border requires less new law to be made and the government already has the authority

At this point I don't much care if it is the plan to stop them in Mexico, a wall, or interlocking fields of fire. Once they get into the United States, it is much harder to police them and there are organized efforts to provide them with counterfeit documentation such that going after the employer will result only in the claim their papers were in order and prosecution will have to attempt to prove otherwise. Bleeding heart organizations will provide legal help to slow the process and try to keep them in the country

There are laws on the books that have somewhat harsh penalties, including for those doing the hiring, but you will never get at the C-suite people actually making the decisions. You will have to get prosecutors to go after some of the most powerful people and largest employers in their jurisdiction and will have to co-ordinate law enforcement at the local, county, state and federal level

It's the perfect being the enemy of the good, again. Strategically, the best place to stop them is on the other side of the border. Get control of that first and then tackle the problem of rapacious employers but don't allow millions per year to pour through while you try to get your ducks in a row. You are proposing a new war on drugs type endeavor but without any incentives for the various players to co-operate

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Spread them across the country. Integrate them into the local society. And when the time is right, push the button allowing a full out overthrow of the old guard, replaced by the Night Flyers who were trained by the government in how to subvert the locals.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wall is useless pandering if you aren't willing to defend it with deadly force, and we aren't.

Family immigration, I was making a point. Would you let a political boundary force your family into hardship? Baa. And it was relatively easy for me, but that is certainly not universal. I could afford the fees, could afford the forms from three countries, etc.

I've actually been through the process and I've actually worked border patrol as part of a joint task force. You? Right. I'm comfortable with my understanding of what works and doesn't.
    The circular logic used to justify not having a wall astounds me.

There are legal ways and illegal ways to accomplish something. Some people drive to work, your wife takes the bus. Does that justify stealing a car just to help her? Illegal is illegal and there is a price to be paid for it.

What many of the sheep are learning is that our elected officials at all levels have sold out the people, the sheep hear that it is illegal to hire an illegal but don't know that our representatives made the penalty so minimal as to effectively negate the laws.

I am not comfortable with what is going on in my country where the representatives are failing their duties.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We've covered this before. Stopping them at the border requires less new law to be made and the government already has the authority

At this point I don't much care if it is the plan to stop them in Mexico, a wall, or interlocking fields of fire. Once they get into the United States, it is much harder to police them and there are organized efforts to provide them with counterfeit documentation such that going after the employer will result only in the claim their papers were in order and prosecution will have to attempt to prove otherwise. Bleeding heart organizations will provide legal help to slow the process and try to keep them in the country

There are laws on the books that have somewhat harsh penalties, including for those doing the hiring, but you will never get at the C-suite people actually making the decisions. You will have to get prosecutors to go after some of the most powerful people and largest employers in their jurisdiction and will have to co-ordinate law enforcement at the local, county, state and federal level

It's the perfect being the enemy of the good, again. Strategically, the best place to stop them is on the other side of the border. Get control of that first and then tackle the problem of rapacious employers but don't allow millions per year to pour through while you try to get your ducks in a row. You are proposing a new war on drugs type endeavor but without any incentives for the various players to co-operate
    Albert start by making illegal to fund illegal immigration…

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    The only real question is,whats this dumb pos doing in office when he didnt win the election.
    There democrats,and get away with murder.
    Just think if Trump would have done half this crap!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's already illegal to render aid to an enemy.
    While I get your sentiment that is notches legal definition. We need to make it so aiding those illegally in our country or getting in our country are severely punished but I doubt that would ever pass. The left has sold the sheep on guilt trips…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Local PD. What law would you like the local PD to enforce here? You might pose that question to the USBP who was off to the right in their SUV. Looks like USBP was likely aware and possibly supervising. You use the term "human trafficking" but you need proof of forced labor or sexual exploitation. A video from the "CNN of the Right" isn't enough for that. Where was the plane from? What were the nationalities of the passengers? Why would we take just the Senator's word on this. He may be right, how would I know based on this very vague video of people disembarking a plane at night?
    You can go to Monkeywerx Overwatch's sitreps on YouTube and elsewhere, he tracks these operations and disperses information about them. You can also take someplace like White Plains (KHPN) and go to FlightAware for that airfield and look at inbound flights. Any coming from down along the border will be suspect if they are not affiliated with an regular airline or air freight company.

Maybe you could just look yourself instead of just raising questions you have no intention of answering. Doing that just makes it look like you're obfuscating the issues for reasons currently unknown

These people are literally smuggling undocumented, unvetted aliens into many parts of the country and it should be obvious that they know that if the various communities knew they were coming there would be tremendous pushback. These unvaccinated border jumpers are being given more freedom of movement than actual citizens

If for some reason the buses didn't or couldn't show and White Plains had hundreds of illegals hanging about I guarantee this would be shut down immediately at that airport. The people who live around there own the governor

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Oh please. Enough with the bleeding heart for the criminals who break into our country. Unless you leave the doors to your house unlocked so that anyone who has a "need" can enter, your argument is lame.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How many of these covert night flights have landed in Delaware?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

So if I come in with a plane after curfew and refuse to show an ID to you when you're providing security for the airport, are you just going to accept that and look away?

I'm 99.999% certain I'd be on the ground in cuffs, with other officers on the way to figure out who I am and what I'm doing.

Top Bottom