• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sure, they could call just about anybody. The question is, why would they? I wouldn't, not at this point in the game. I wouldn't call anyone you mentioned because I wouldn't expect anything positive to come from a phone call to any of those people/organizations. The people who are allowing this crap are the same ones with the power to sweep it under the rug.

I have no faith whatsoever that anything is going to get better until it all falls apart. Just like addicts don't typically seek help or even acknowledge there to be a problem until they hit rock bottom. As long as Starbucks remains open and reality television can numb their brains to reality then nothing is going to get any better.

Sucks but that's the way it is, at least for now.
    That's the problem with the direction this country has been headed. There's not really anything to be optimistic about. We are in a dark place in time right now. Say what you will about Trump but at least he gave us some hope and optimism for a greater America, and he refused to settle for anything less.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sure, they could call just about anybody. The question is, why would they? I wouldn't, not at this point in the game. I wouldn't call anyone you mentioned because I wouldn't expect anything positive to come from a phone call to any of those people/organizations. The people who are allowing this crap are the same ones with the power to sweep it under the rug.

I have no faith whatsoever that anything is going to get better until it all falls apart. Just like addicts don't typically seek help or even acknowledge there to be a problem until they hit rock bottom. As long as Starbucks remains open and reality television can numb their brains to reality then nothing is going to get any better.

Sucks but that's the way it is, at least for now.

It's like the border agent said in the video posted above "...good men to do nothing..."

Not pointing a finger at anyone or their agency, but it seems as though its a rare individual like agent in the video who stood up to what we all know is wrong.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Illegals working in factories tend to have some document that the HR department pretends to believe. If they get fired, they reapply with a new name, and HR pretends to believe them again.
    This is such a sad reality. Worse than sad really.

As to the larger point of crossing borders for a better opportunity.... If I sneak across an imaginary line called the 'Canadian Border', I'd learn to speak french and wave the Canadian flag. Invaders coming across the southern border aren't waving American flags. They aren't learning to speak English. Some might genuinely want to be here. But most appear only to want what they get when they get here. Free **** from Uncle Sam! Meanwhile the rest of us must pay The Man so we can get a "license" to cut ****ing hair. Or polish fingernails. And if we save a few pennies from our 'licensed work', we must forever avoid having the lawman take our pennies via civil forfeiture. Heads they win. Tails we lose.

Top Bottom