• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s the price you pay to be different. :):

I occasionally get people correcting me on my errant ways on posts where I have ideas that are contrary to INGO
    I usually only correct you for typos. :): Honestly, if some of you guys (you, chip, Andreus, Bug (sometimes) are typing on phones, I'm all :bow:. But I'll be the first to admit that if posts carry on for more than a couple of paragraphs' worth, I'm scrolling on by. No offense. I'm the same with guys that post videos that are more than 8 or 10 minutes. Just not gonna watch them. I'm all about succinctness.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    AM said
    "Well, despite feeling like 90% of this thread has been talking past each other and not understanding what the other person was saying"

Correct me if I am wrong.

You want compromise, real compromise, where we get something back that has been taken away from us and we give them a little tiny bit and return and you believe that is real compromise.

You don't believe what has been called compromise in the past is real compromise.

If that is what you are saying I got that in your very 1st post.

The problem is that some of us that have been around and around this since the seventies, know that that will never happen and the idea of even suggesting it is a little bit silly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    AM said
    "Well, despite feeling like 90% of this thread has been talking past each other and not understanding what the other person was saying"

Correct me if I am wrong.

You want compromise, real compromise, where we get something back that has been taken away from us and we give them a little tiny bit and return and you believe that is real compromise.

You don't believe what has been called compromise in the past is real compromise.

If that is what you are saying I got that in your very 1st post.

The problem is that some of us that have been around and around this since the seventies, know that that will never happen and the idea of even suggesting it is a little bit silly.
    And, as has been said, the lefts compromise is to take rights, promise to stopping calling us names, but they lie…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Here is a story on an event that illustrates how to compromise with those who want to make you susceptible to harm.

Short version:
    Thug compromises home owner.
    Home owner dispatches thug.
    Each side gave up something for a better situation.
    The home owner gave up some ammo.
    The thug gave up his life.
    The world is a better place.
    Compromise concluded.
    The end.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    d
    Here is a story on an event that illustrates how to compromise with those who want to make you susceptible to harm.

Short version:
    Thug compromises home owner.
    Home owner dispatches thug.
    Each side gave up something for a better situation.
    The home owner gave up some ammo.
    The thug gave up his life.
    The world is a better place.
    Compromise concluded.
    The end.
    That probably wasn't a good trade for one of them.

garni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2018
    New Albany
    iu
    More United States citizens died trying to keep the union together (and tear it apart) than in any other war. Before we go any further the Succeeding States started the war by firing on Fort Sumter. There was no war of aggression. If you start something with the United States of America you should accept the consequences.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    More United States citizens died trying to keep the union together (and tear it apart) than in any other war. Before we go any further the Succeeding States started the war by firing on Fort Sumter. There was no war of aggression. If you start something with the United States of America you should accept the consequences.
    This part of the discussion was moved to another thread:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I have no desire to see true conservative politicians compromise with the communists on any legislation. I prefer grid lock as long as a single communist is holding a federal elected position. Either win at all cost or tear it down to the ground at all costs. Continuing this charade will only cost us time and more money from our pockets.

Top Bottom