• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABrownOutdoors

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2020
    Salem
    I've read all rules and Regulations and still cant figure out or see an option to post items for sale. Not sure if I've just looked over something or what, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK here we go again....:):

You have to get "50" quality posts before you "Earn" the perk of accessing the classifieds. Or opt to be a site supporter.

You did not read the rules. Look below. And we are sticklers these be followed. We all had to even the staff.

1st, this is the introduction to the classifieds rules section.

Exclamation The Rules of the INGO Classifieds! -> You MUST READ before posting!
    In order to participate in the classifieds section you must have a quality post count of 50 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Remember the classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is either by posting on a somewhat regular basis* outside of the classifieds or by becoming a Site Supporter. We are no longer letting members get their minimum post requirement and then spend the rest of their time selling in the classifieds without supporting the site that allows them to do so.

(* "regular basis" is at the staff's discretion)

And the rules.....
    We want to welcome you to INGO. We also want to take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either 1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or 2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've read all rules and Regulations and still cant figure out or see an option to post items for sale. Not sure if I've just looked over something or what, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Before you make a decision....Ingo is a discussion board with like minded (for the most part :):) people. The classifieds is a perk for active users. And site supporters.
    We are not and never will be armslist. If you are only here to buy and sell step up to the support option.

Top Bottom