• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I ate pizza with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon on it and read INGO.

I alway read the INGO. Every evening. Right now I am also watching TV. Ron Howard is on and telling the world what an ignorant fool he really is. Too bad. I used to like him. Heck, I guess I still do, I just don't like his political persuation.

A Celebration of Democracy? BS! When in the Heck are people going to learn We are NOT a DEMOCRACY. WE ARE A REPUBLIC!!!!! The dumbing of America is Real and Deadly for We the People.

My 2 cents.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Ordered some gun parts and then sprinkled sand into my eyes so everything will be blurry for a few days.
    Did not even turn on the TV. I'll get my news here.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I practiced my second amendment..... I picked up my shiny new CZ-75 and went to the range to break her in (show her off). And I was SWEET!!!!

I even got picked out by a couple INGO-R'S :) nice to meet you guys and the gun shoots like a dream.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Went to work, took a lunch in order to buy 500 rounds of .223 and ship out an AR upper I sold. After work, came home to new box from USPS that had my new upper in it and then played with new setup for an hour or so:

yellow3.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Went to work... Didn't read ANY news past 10:00am... Took possession of my new Steyr... Went home and took pics of said Steyr... Putzed around doing a few things at home... Cooked BACON and eggs for dinner (again!)... Watched Biggest Loser with my wife... Went upstairs and "went to sleep"... slept.

-J-

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Clung to my kids and sobbed most of the day. Then last night I went and bought a copy of Shotgun News. Not much but it'll help someone.

Top Bottom