• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I had a Marlin 1894 mailed to me by mistake instead of my FFL dealer. UPS called and said hey we had a gun fall out of this box addressed to you.

I was really thinking this is gonna be a huge deal. I asked them what we should do about they said just meet the driver and sign for it. I was really thinking the atf would pop out of the box.
    Was this a Gunbroker purchase from an individual? That's going to mess with your dealer's books if they transferred it to them and shipped it to you.

Notmyjk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2023
    Franklin
    Received 4 - 150 round loose tins of 50 BMG from SG ammo since the issues with belted 50. No problems. The latest one arrived yesterday

Attachments

• PXL_20230502_185611993.jpg
      PXL_20230502_185611993.jpg
      504.1 KB · Views: 3

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Ive had countless people come into the shop and complain about "lost" ammo they have ordered. Its obviously not the company steeling it its the workers. We even had a gun stolen that was saposta be sent to us.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Well, the original situation is long resolved. But almost certainly the package missed a scan (for a variety of possible reasons) and UPS was temporarily unaware of its location. (All packages are tracked throughout their journey on all the various conveyer belts & at ingress / egress points.) The "2 weeks" message on their tracking system and the "customs" message on their chatbot were simply the default answers and meant nothing. BTW, saw in the scanning history "Hodgkins, IL". That would be CACH, which is their largest ground shipping center. I used to work there (many years ago).

Top Bottom