• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notmyjk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2023
    Franklin
    Ordered two, 100 round tins of belted 50 BMG from SGammo. 66 lb box of course had the label on the outside showing this was ammo. It was supposed to be in Saturday but I get this notification this morning that it is being held In Indy for two weeks. What are the chances of this being theft? IMG_20230320_061557.jpg

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    2.5 years ago I had ammo “disappear” after receiving a text saying it was delivered (UPS). I challenged it and they claimed no one was home so so they left it. I was home on the day they claimed it was delivered; I was waiting for it.

All ammo now gets delivered a center for me to p/u.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My neighbor that works for FedEx, thinks they drop shipped it from outside the country. He knows a lot more about the internal works in shipping than I do so guessing he is correct. https://www.sgammo.com/product/50-b...-linked-4-1-mix-4-rounds-m33-ball-1-round-m17
    That would be out of the norm for SGAmmo if they did. They typically ship from their own warehouse. Besides, it's Lake City ammo, made in the U.S., so unless it was first exported and is now being re-imported, I wouldn't think it would ship from overseas.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    If this is a fact and the shipment arrived to Indianapolis inbond, it may indeed need a customs clearance prior to moving domestically. If the value of this shipment exceeds 2500.00 USD, then you may need the services of a customshouse broker.

Top Bottom