• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow, I didn't read the title like you did. I was thinking home inversions was where AC electricity was converted to DC. But then I realized that to convert AC to DC you really need a rectifier and not an inverter, so I guess that is not what the OP was posting about. Now I'm really confused.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    upside_down_houses_7b.jpg

cartus01.jpeg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't get it.

I mean, I'm down for lots and lots of weird types of architecture. Underground houses. Dome homes. Houses built out of shipping containers. I even dug the house on Weird Homes that was built around a central pivot and the utility lines were all designed to rotate about that pivot allowing the entire house to rotate 360°, I think continuously.

This?

I don't get this.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Isn't that the tree at the end of the Dragon's tail? Ive never been there so I dont really know it first hand but Ive seen it online before

Ding Ding Ding...... you are correct. If you have never been you should make it a must do. I have been through it about five times on two different full dressers. When the sport bikes are coming towards me in a curve with the bike laid low and their knee just barely off the pavement. I'm praying they keep to their side. So far it has worked out that they have.

I have seen several in the ditches on different trips going through, but only one ambulance. I would like to try one of the dirt bikes with street tires I have seen there.

318 curves in 11 miles is a rush no matter what you ride.

Now back to the thread. How on earth would they replace the shingles on those houses?

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

Now someone's gone and injected some seriousness into this thread.

OP disappeared..........:dunno:

All in good fun...have to admit he miss-spelled it 2 times.....:):

Just lurking and enjoying the responses. I guess everything has to be in purple for some people.

I thought the links in the OP made it clear!

With all the talk of home invasions recently, I couldn't resist starting a home inversion thread.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ding Ding Ding...... you are correct. If you have never been you should make it a must do. I have been through it about five times on two different full dressers. When the sport bikes are coming towards me in a curve with the bike laid low and their knee just barely off the pavement. I'm praying they keep to their side. So far it has worked out that they have.

I have seen several in the ditches on different trips going through, but only one ambulance. I would like to try one of the dirt bikes with street tires I have seen there.

318 curves in 11 miles is a rush no matter what you ride.

Now back to the thread. How on earth would they replace the shingles on those houses?

We have attempted to straighten the Dragons tail several times. That part of the country was our favorite to ride. Start in Virginia on the Sunset Pkwy. and roll down until it turns to the Blue Ridge and on to the Smokeys. Endless roads of pleasure.
    And then there is the Dragon.......:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now someone's gone and injected some seriousness into this thread.

Just lurking and enjoying the responses. I guess everything has to be in purple for some people.

I thought the links in the OP made it clear!

With all the talk of home invasions recently, I couldn't resist starting a home inversion thread.

Well, yeah.....purple.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I thought it was funny Cosermann. At first I read it as Invasion, so you got me until I opened the first link.

That's what I was hoping for! The links came up with the titles of the pages at first (which would have spilled the beans, and spoiled everything!) so I had to edit them quick like to just appear as URLs.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    We have attempted to straighten the Dragons tail several times. That part of the country was our favorite to ride. Start in Virginia on the Sunset Pkwy. and roll down until it turns to the Blue Ridge and on to the Smokeys. Endless roads of pleasure.
    And then there is the Dragon.......:)

We have done that route as well. I know this is Hijacking the thread but this is a cool video from the Travel Channel on the Tail Of he Dragon.

Can You Brave the Dragon Tail? : Video : Travel Channel

Top Bottom