• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A 22lr will go through both sides of a refrigerator. 38 special 9mm etc.

I'm in the process of making a 556 home defender. 10.5" barrel. Once everything gets in. I was going to buy a shotgun. But I like the short AR-15 pistols. Light and fast to bring on target. I'll be using Speer 75gr Gold Dots so refrigerators stoves even some walls, and doors will be a none factor.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne

I'm in the process of making a 556 home defender. 10.5" barrel. Once everything gets in. I was going to buy a shotgun. But I like the short AR-15 pistols. Light and fast to bring on target. I'll be using Speer 75gr Gold Dots so refrigerators stoves even some walls, and doors will be a none factor.
    Have exactly what you are building in same 556 with Romeo 5 and light. It is very easy to handle and accurate.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I just lock my doors and hope for the best, besides, the police are responsible for my safety. If need be, I'll make the "chuh-chuh" sound like a pump shotgun and that alone will send a home invader running for his life.
    Guns are bad..........................to the bone!

Jose

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    Merrillville
    I just lock my doors and hope for the best, besides, the police are responsible for my safety. If need be, I'll make the "chuh-chuh" sound like a pump shotgun and that alone will send a home invader running for his life.
    Guns are bad..........................to the bone!
    Hahaha. Are you trying to trigger people ?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    The only answer to a criminal in your neighbors house behind a fridge is an AK. Even then it might be overkill.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county

Yes and hopefully you are single or your family isn’t on the other side of the wall...lol

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I have a .50AE
    I would never even consider using it as a in the house defense gun. You would most likely loose you hearing. And the concussion is brutal. And thats not as powerful as a 500S&W. It makes a great club though.

Top Bottom