• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    If they make it past the tannerite filled refrigerators, cross the punji pits, and evade the claymore roomba, I have no choice but to introduce an intruder to Sally. View attachment 140476
    Nothing like belt fed, with tracer every 5th round!!!! Just make sure you use it pointing outdoors, SAW's will absolutely destroy the interior......

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    OP stinks like
    tzpSAY9.gif

Also, I replaced the trigger on my PKM with a nylabone so my dog can shoot ne'er-do-wells with it.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    My home is protected by an ever-changing maze of full laundry baskets, hard plastic toys from China, two cats that hate everyone they meet, and an angry old lady with a baseball bat. If you make it through that to me, well, your psyche has been worn down enough I won't need a gun. I'll offer you a beer while we wait for the authorities.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I can run but not very fast or very far, that's one of the reasons I always carry a gun :thumbsup:
    Im not saying i cant run. I just dont, if i do it better be for a dang good reason because im going to have a knee brace on for a week. I dislocated my dominant knee during high school football and it just isnt right anymore.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Im not saying i cant run. I just dont, if i do it better be for a dang good reason because im going to have a knee brace on for a week. I dislocated my dominant knee during high school football and it just isnt right anymore.
    There is always the armored hoveround brigade looking for recruits. No mental health evaluations required.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    My home is protected by an ever-changing maze of full laundry baskets, hard plastic toys from China, two cats that hate everyone they meet, and an angry old lady with a baseball bat. If you make it through that to me, well, your psyche has been worn down enough I won't need a gun. I'll offer you a beer while we wait for the authorities.
    This is essentially my strategy too. My boys reset our boobytraps with gi joes, legos, and empy cups. I don't even know the layout.

Top Bottom