• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRN123060

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2023
    Noblesville
    So I finally got the e-mail today that my Silencerco Sparrow had been approved. I told my boss I had to leave early and got my butt to the LGS to pick it up. Tried it out tonight. This is the first time I have EVER fired a firearm with a can. I put it on my Ruger 22/45 Lite and holy crap. That is so cool. I am afraid this is a gateway drug. LOL. Now I need a..........

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Welcome to the addiction. One day, you’ll find a suppressor in the back of your safe, and go…. Oh I have so many I forgot about this one. Then you’ll know you are an addict.

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    So I finally got the e-mail today that my Silencerco Sparrow had been approved. I told my boss I had to leave early and got my butt to the LGS to pick it up. Tried it out tonight. This is the first time I have EVER fired a firearm with a can. I put it on my Ruger 22/45 Lite and holy crap. That is so cool. I am afraid this is a gateway drug. LOL. Now I need a..........
    I am also waiting for my first can (along with MG) to be approved, its tough waiting I intentionally avoid this NFA section because its a sad reminder that even after months I'm probably not even half way there.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I often wonder if stuff gets approved and the store forgets to inform the person and it just sits for an extra 2 months...
    Yes, this happened with the first two I bought back in 2015. The dealer sat on them for ~45 days after approval by the ATF bubbas. They never did call me. I had to call them...after the ATF told me they had been approved 45+ days prior to my call. And the postmark on the envelope confirmed it. Never again with that store. NEVER.

Top Bottom