• ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Anyone know a place in central Indiana with a large selection of holsters that will let you try them on? Looking for a high quality IWB for my Walther PPS M2 but don’t want to buy 3 or 4 at $50-100 a pop to find they are uncomfortable or too bulky.

thanks!

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Copperhead Ridge in Avon normally has a pretty good selection but I'm not sure you're going to find much of a selection for Walther anywhere. You could try a holster for another style I suppose and have them order one for you.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Copperhead Ridge in Avon normally has a pretty good selection but I'm not sure you're going to find much of a selection for Walther anywhere. You could try a holster for another style I suppose and have them order one for you.
    The G43 is nearly identical in size and probably a more common holster so that would give me a good idea among others.

When I was looking for a pistol I fired M&P Shield, M&P Shield EZ, G43, LC9, and a Springfield (don’t recall the model but about the same size) and the Walther felt the best in my hand out of the box with the tightest grouping.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I realize you said local, but a Crossbreed Seconds holster isn't bad at all and if it doesn't work out for you, you can turn around and resell it for the $35 or so you have in it.

deerhunter414

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2021
    Kokomo
    I know you are looking to try some on...I do not know of any places with a decent stock in right now but I am also not currently shopping for holsters. I will at least share my experience with IWB holsters...the most comfortable and convenient holster I have found is the Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra. It has a leather back (against the hip), solid Kydex outer shell and a single quick clip for your belt. There may be more comfortable options out there but I wanted something easy on easy off getting in and out of the truck.

Top Bottom