• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    Join us for our 6th annual Holiday Havoc 2022 at the West Side Sportsman's Club.!

This is a tier 3 IDPA match featuring 12 stages. We will have a dark stage, so bring a good flashlight. Our dark stages are closer to "no-light" than "low-light". We've created a match that is challenging for experienced competitor's as well as fun to shoot for new shooters. There will be a meal after the match as we get scores posted and door prizes handed out.

Senior Staff will shoot on Thursday Oct 6th
    Match Staff will shoot on Friday Oct 7th
    Paid Shooters will shoot on Saturday Oct 8th

Registration opens Jan 1st, 2022.

Registration cost is $120

WSSC
    1000 N Peerless Rd
    Evansville IN 47712

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Doug Klueh
    Match Director; Holiday Havoc 2022
    deklueh@yahoo.com
    Facebook: Holiday Havoc IDPA Match

Attachments

• HH.JPG
      HH.JPG
      93.2 KB · Views: 7

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’ve shot this match 2 times, and all I can say is holy $h!7 is it a fun match! The stages are really thought out, hard but not too hard, I think challenging would be a better description of this match! But fun! The match is awesome, do yourself a favor and just sign up!

what else are you going to do on a Saturday in October? They have an awesome prize table, staff is awesome, the match jerseys are top notch!

deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    Dynamic Fabrication is once again a main stage sponsor for Holiday Havoc 2022. This past year, two lucky competitors left with this work of art. What will they come this year is yet to be seen, but I guarantee it'll be equally as awesome...! Dynafab Pic.JPG
    Dynamic Fabrication LLC
    1331 Grove Street
    Evansville, IN 47711
    Phone: (812)305-5576
    Email: kyle@dynafabmetal.com

deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    I'd like to announce Personal Survival Solutions as a stage sponsor for Holiday Havoc 2022.! One lucky competitor will walk away with a gift certificate for one free course or 2 hours of personal training.
    Shane brings practical, real world experience, that has been hard won through years of combat and training, directly to you to help increase your personal survival. This would be a great opportunity to take your personal survival skills to the next level.
    I'd like to thank Shane for his service to our country and for his generosity of donating his time and services.

https://www.personalsurvivalsolutions.com/

PSS_LOGO_RGB2.png

deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    Behold, the Holiday Havoc 2022 match jersey.! Team ZeroSports knocked it out of the park with this one.! More information about pre-orders, cost and deadline to order in the days to come. This one may just be my favorite.
    Note: (sponsor logos on jersey are not complete and may vary)

1649905874007.png

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    If you haven’t shot the dark stage at a holiday havoc match yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! And now since idpa is allowing weapon mounted lights…

deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    A huge thank you to Sandstone Precision for sponsoring a stage for Holiday Havoc 2022 presented by Hunters HD Gold. They make accessories for your Glock, CZ or Polymer 80 products. I run their IDPA small mag well for my CZP10C and love it.! Be sure to check them out.

deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    Good evening fellow competitors. I'm excited to announce that Hunters HD Gold will be the title sponsor for Holiday Havoc 2022! Four luck competitors will receive a $250 gift certificate on some awesome performance eyewear. They are truly top of the line in performance and style. They have been a long time supporter of Holiday Havoc and we appreciate all they do for the shooting sports community.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    As of today there are 37 spots open for this amazing match!

Top Bottom