Hole left in side of Indy gun store, IMPD now investigating whether it was caused intentionally by burglars

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    WTHR's updated story says they got 10 guns.
    It also says that Shoot Point Blank's new store at Rockville/Country Club was burglarized January 4th. That would have been right around the time of their Grand Opening.

Site won't let me attach the WTHR story link.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It also says that Shoot Point Blank's new store at Rockville/Country Club was burglarized January 4th. That would have been right around the time of their Grand Opening.

They were close.....:):

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

That didn’t take long... what a ****hole the area I’ve lived in and lived for so long has become. **** all you thieving bastards.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Uh, not correct. I just acquired a 16 ga Winchester Model 12. Even though I reload I didn’t have any hulls so I bought a couple flats of new shells so I’d have something to reload. Browning and Fiochi just to name two.

Google search produced several suppliers had them in stock. Not the cheapest shell, but not as bad a 28 ga or .410 bore. If you need so,e I can supply the source I used.
    Uh, what's that line from the movie 'Stripes'...

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Good... scum-sucking bastards go home with a wrecked car and not much else. Too bad they didn’t go to the hospital or straight to hell with a few extra holes in them.
    Highly doubt they used their own vehicle, which means the gun shop wasn't the only victim in this crime. Just hope the assholes, I mean prepetrators, are caught sooner rather than later.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When my former home in Indy was burglarized the thieves made off with my Mosin Nagant. I still chuckle when thinking about Lil Pookie rolling through 30th and Sherman or 10th and Tibbs hanging out the window of an Impala blasting fools with a 91/30.
    I picked up an empty .338 WinMag case off the street at 24th and New Jersey while at IPD, summer 1990.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Crap, that is near Mom and Dad's place.

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    joe is going to have to put concrete filled poles in his parking spot alongside the building. if he does that he may as well put some around back of the building it’s just a matter of time till they try again. let’s hope they get caught

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    joe is going to have to put concrete filled poles in his parking spot alongside the building. if he does that he may as well put some around back of the building it’s just a matter of time till they try again. let’s hope they get caught
    He is placing the road construction concrete barriers in place.

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    that will work they always treated me great I bought my first gun From them I didn’t know much about pistols back then we talked for awhile and they steered me in the right direction . still to this day I appreciate the honesty . I was young and wanted what looked cool but glad I didn’t get it.

Top Bottom