• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    thanks T-rav!! i just got some rep back and got him too. the truth is deffinately worth him being repped. its amazing at some of the false news stories that have been going around lately. almost like someone is trying to trick us into freeking out, lol.

StarbaseSSD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Clarksville IN
    My question has always been: What makes you think they (Senate) won't pull a fast one like with the healthcare stuff and just ratify it as soon as it is pushed at them? There is nothing to stop the UN (or EU or other governmental bodies around the world) from negotiating such a treaty with SoS Clinton or the President, and, before anyone finds out, have their Senate co-horts pass it overnight without anyone realizing it until it's all over. This has nothing to do with conspiracy theories (another can'o'worms) but what is 'legally' actually possible... https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/images/smilies/twocents.gif

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    My question has always been: What makes you think they (Senate) won't pull a fast one like with the healthcare stuff and just ratify it as soon as it is pushed at them? There is nothing to stop the UN (or EU or other governmental bodies around the world) from negotiating such a treaty with SoS Clinton or the President, and, before anyone finds out, have their Senate co-horts pass it overnight without anyone realizing it until it's all over. This has nothing to do with conspiracy theories (another can'o'worms) but what is 'legally' actually possible... https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/images/smilies/twocents.gif

the thing that stops them is an armed Citizen population. thats the best and most honest answer i can give you without getting in trouble for "inciting ____ ____". the second ammendment exist for one main purpose and thats to protect the citizens against the government. seriously thats what our founders put it in there for. so if it ever goes away then so does life as you know it now. America will be a war zone.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Kind of like the little boy who cried wolf, One of these days it could be true... vigilence,,, eternal vigilence..

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    the thing that stops them is an armed Citizen population. thats the best and most honest answer i can give you without getting in trouble for "inciting ____ ____". the second ammendment exist for one main purpose and thats to protect the citizens against the government. seriously thats what our founders put it in there for. so if it ever goes away then so does life as you know it now. America will be a war zone.

I'm not sure even that will stop them, Ranger. Eventually, they're going to be complacent enough in the power held by their taxpayer-funded bodyguards (LEO/military) that they just won't care if the people are armed or not, because their side is better armed.

What was the old George Carlin joke? "...wow.. that's right. The Army has all the flamethrowers. I'd say we're ____ed if we have to go up against the Army!"

They say the best humor has a bit of truth to it, and in this case, that's it. How sad that this is not humor, not funny, and most forboding.

I just hope and pray that there are more Oath Keepers than there are "good soldiers":rolleyes: (the latter being defined as those who follow orders instead of their oath or conscience.)

Blessings,
    Bill

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    picture.php

One sure fire way to make this nonsense null and void... Get US Out!

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I'm not sure even that will stop them, Ranger. Eventually, they're going to be complacent enough in the power held by their taxpayer-funded bodyguards (LEO/military) that they just won't care if the people are armed or not, because their side is better armed.

"From my cold dead hands" 'nuff said. That's when I'll let them have mine. Though I doubt think they would actually wait until I was cold......"warm dead hand" it is. Or in the case of a flame thrower, "crispy dead hands."

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    how do we push this cause?
    picture.php

the original logo is from the John Birch Society's campaign to Get US out in the mid 1960s, IIRC. I scanned and cropped it from stickers i bought from the website.

ways to push this:
    1.) Join me and other Americans in JBS. (People that consider the US subordinate to the UN are not Americans, in my opinion. You would be surprised how many think that the UN is the supreme political entity)

2.) Work with me in raising awareness in the general population. (i have some books and videos i distribute)

3.) Help me get a Get US Out campaign kicked off in earnest here in Indiana.

None of these is dependent on the others or mutually exclusive. You need to determine your level of involvement.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this in person. I'm in Fort Wayne, but if your serious, i'll drive to meet you or have you hook up with Birchers in your area. (there are some)

Help me put pressure on the politicians to take this issue seriously. The only way we can do that is to make the public aware of it. If it's just you and me writing letters, they will ignore us.

I am serious about this campaign and have and will continue to put my own time and money into securing American sovereignty and hopefully returning us to an American way of life; as the Bircher motto goes "Less Government, More Responsibility, and - with God's help - a better world".

I've got some specific ideas for getting the word out about the U.N. in my community. i'd be happy to share those with you, but i'm not quite ready to post on teh internets until i have confirmed some details.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I hope that it never comes to that. But, given the actions of our government officials anything is possible. I think we need to get out of the UN and make the rest leave our country. And get control of the borders.

Top Bottom