• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Why? DO YOU have more coffee? Are you holding out on me? It must be a conspiracy. I did indeed NOT have any coffee this morning. I under estimated the supply and demand at my current location in this space time. So I have not had any....yet.
    Aha.....and this is your problem......your brain has not been activated by caffeine's jump start !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sm

We have to cut smokingman some slack after all he is suffering through all the crotch ailments simultaneously wearing his subpar underwear. A little sensitivity will go a long way.

@smokingman We are here for you when you’re ready to talk. And your dog.

I don't know !?! .....smack talk must be met with smack talk !

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know !?! .....smack talk must be met with smack talk !
    Keep trying to put exofficios on a dog and you may find yourself without a cult.

*I am not the leader of said cult, but it will clearly define the reality of that cult when he decides if this evil is to be allowed.
    **please stand by for your not president.
    german shepard.jpg

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Keep trying to put exofficios on a dog and you may find yourself without a cult.

*I am not the leader of said cult, but it will clearly define the reality of that cult when he decides if this evil is to be allowed.
    **please stand by for your not president.
    View attachment 227288
    Ok, ok, no underwear on dogs.
    Wow. I had no idea that I’d even need to say that, thought it would be obvious.

Maybe someone needs a Snickers bar.
    Or some Exofficios. I don’t know.

Also if you need more coffee, don’t blame me I have none and want none.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Ok, ok, no underwear on dogs.
    Wow. I had no idea that I’d even need to say that, thought it would be obvious.

Maybe someone needs a Snickers bar.
    Or some Exofficios. I don’t know.

Also if you need more coffee, don’t blame me I have none and want none.
    The coffee supply has been replenished by taking a journey to the local grocery store. I should have at least 4 months worth now. This error will not happen again,of that I assure you.

See I knew you could lead both cults well. Good job. *salute
    Thank you sir for ending this evil before action needed to be taken.

Back to hiking.
    On a scale of 1-10 how slippery do you think this surface is(10 being ice 1 being a sandy beach)?
    Say at noon on a dry day(we all know it is a death trap when it has dew still on it or when raining).
    feel lucky.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The coffee supply has been replenished by taking a journey to the local grocery store. I should have at least 4 months worth now. This error will not happen again,of that I assure you.

Back to hiking.
    On a scale of 1-10 how slippery do you think this surface is(10 being ice 1 being a sandy beach)?
    Say at noon on a dry day(we all know it is a death trap when it has dew still on it or when raining).
    View attachment 227427
    No moss? 1
    Moss? With crocs? ( was that conversation here?) 8

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Back to hiking.
    View attachment 227427
    Seems to me that a seasoned hiker would fasten his trekking poles into one long "vaulting pole" and avoid the slippery bridge altogether. Assuming he's wearing the proper underwear that is.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    No moss? 1
    Moss? With crocs? ( was that conversation here?) 8
    8 is usually a safe number to guess(was the point of the exercise). I always look at something like that and think "yep that is slippery" before stepping onto it(at least now I do). Most of the time it will not be as bad as I thought it was, but at least I did not rush and end up falling.
    If the creek had crocs there would also be a rope you could swing over with. Do not be silly.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And risk damaging a pole...madness. Skipping the bridge with that narrow of a gap and low water, likely though.
    Skipping the bridge would be brave indeed!

iu

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    In case anyone was following along… tommy John sport :noway::noway::noway: and more expensive than the exo

minus the pilling (happened on 3 separate pairs) exofficio is the leader….

I can’t go back to a regular life of Hanes…l have seen the light but I need to find something that checks all the boxes.Any underwear with warranties like darn tough socks?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So my morning hikes are now going to include my bow ……. So 2 birds one stone. 4 miles every morning with a crossbow and hunting pack….. (30#+) I’m bound to run into a deer at some point. I am going to start looking now for a pair of snow shoes… so I can continue in the winter. (I know I CAN hike without them but I really think I want to test them out)

I also realize my go ruck Vented boots will not serve me well in the cold I can’t get those mukluk hunting boots off my mind lol

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So my morning hikes are now going to include my bow ……. So 2 birds one stone. 4 miles every morning with a crossbow and hunting pack….. (30#+) I’m bound to run into a deer at some point. I am going to start looking now for a pair of snow shoes… so I can continue in the winter. (I know I CAN hike without them but I really think I want to test them out)

I also realize my go ruck Vented boots will not serve me well in the cold I can’t get those mukluk hunting boots off my mind lol
    They are really nice boots. So easy to wear to. Keep you dry up to your knees almost to(in the snow). Did I mention they actually feel light when wearing them? I wore my Danner's with snowshoes though, bindings on natural moose hide...not happening if avoidable.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

Back to hiking.
    View attachment 227427
    Dry feet, dry boards, probably around 6-7, however, I’m going to play it safe and just step over the creek and not be the one that finds the gross weight limit of the bridge!

Top Bottom