• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

When I hiked to it in September(or October....little fuzzy on the date I did quite a bit of traveling that year) of 2016 it looked like a groomed and trimmed trail. It was a very cool experience. One that would now get you a $5000 fine. I hiked around that area for about a week. When the fog turned into sheets of ice on the tent I decided it was time to head to lower altitudes.
    I ended up doing highway 1 all the way to Mexico(via my land rover). *Note seeing the Sequoya and natural beauty was my only reason for going. I did none of typical tourist stops,and it will be the one and only time I set foot in that state.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    View attachment 227123
    Always be in control. Just saying.
    Control is an illusion.

I was speaking the truth.
    It’s how the reader interprets it, that makes it threatening, benevolent, apologetic, or controlling, among others. Kind of like the weatherman, there’s always a way out.

I thought it was pretty good cult leadership.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Control is an illusion.

I was speaking the truth.
    It’s how the reader interprets it, that makes it threatening, benevolent, apologetic, or controlling, among others. Kind of like the weatherman, there’s always a way out.

I thought it was pretty good cult leadership.
    Total control is an illusion,not control. This allows us to do things such as driving a car.
    Truth is often an illusion. It depends on perspective, perception, and time.

I will not argue with your cult leadership ability.

Perhaps you should be proud. I am unsure. Personally, if I were to start a cult it would not likely revolve around undergarments.

Now a hiking cult that involved both genders, ample TP, and food with indulgent levels of calories? We could call it something innocuous like "Hikers". Getting members would be easy, I am certain of it. They already have rejected societal norms, choosing to spend time outside. They seem to long for pain and suffering. Offer them snacks and bam new member. We should probably set a lower mile limit, just to be sure they are already broken and need pain and suffering in their life, we probably do not want the 2-3 mile nature lovers who still feel joy without any pain.

You can still lead it though. I would rather hike alone :)
    :twocents:

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If wearing exofficios, even that dog would be comfortable ! ;)
    If you try to put exofficios on a dog I will release wrath the like of which you have never seen.
    Not anger...wrath. Without remorse or pity. I will have no mercy. Mountains will be laid waste to stop you. Nature itself will assist me in the quest to vanquish such evil from the world. Pain, suffering, even death, no force could stop me. Leave the dog alone!(booming voice).

calm voice.
    I like dogs, they should not wear undergarments.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    If you try to put exofficios on a dog I will release wrath the like of which you have never seen.
    Not anger...wrath. Without remorse or pity. I will have no mercy. Mountains will be laid waste to stop you. Nature itself will assist me in the quest to vanquish such evil from the world. Pain, suffering, even death, no force could stop me. Leave the dog alone!(booming voice).

calm voice.

Attachments

• 094BF1F2-DCAF-42AB-8671-0CA44842F24E.png
      094BF1F2-DCAF-42AB-8671-0CA44842F24E.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 0

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

calm voice.
    .....too much coffee today ? ;)

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Sm
    Calling our President...... we need you, @ditcherman ..... there's a foaming at the mouth, underwater hating, madman .....on the loose in this very thread !!!
    We have to cut smokingman some slack after all he is suffering through all the crotch ailments simultaneously wearing his subpar underwear. A little sensitivity will go a long way.

@smokingman We are here for you when you’re ready to talk. And your dog.

Top Bottom