• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I guess I'm having trouble understanding why the boat fits through the area, but the vehicle to tow it doesn't.

Could be that I've only had one cup of coffee also.
    :coffee:
    route is 50' long, 15' wide. Not enough room for the car to pass the boat. And no room beyond the start point without driving in my across the street neighbor's yard to use a snatch block. And no room to maneuver a car AND boat in the back yard to tow it back there. If I had a garden tractor I could do it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    route is 50' long, 15' wide. Not enough room for the car to pass the boat. And no room beyond the start point without driving in my across the street neighbor's yard to use a snatch block. And no room to maneuver a car AND boat in the back yard to tow it back there. If I had a garden tractor I could do it.
    So you can't back it in. You are wanting to drive it in

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I bought one of these, removed the handle, and welded the nut. Then, I used a drill to power it. I used to use it to get heavy, bulky items into my attic.
    Dude. I owe you a beer a case of beer. You saved me $300.

That one's gear ratio was too high. I went with the $5 cheaper half ton and it worked like a dream. Rigged it up real quick using some scrap rope to get the line long enough and tried it out. I was up the hill in about 90 seconds.

Now I just need to go get a replacement cable because the one on it is about 25' too short.

Thanks.

I love INGO.

Top Bottom