Here we go Boys & Girls, time for a new war.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Pointing out a false statement is not a hit and run.. the post was false. The article I posted with no commentary showed that it was false.

That was my entire point, not the one alluded to in the third post quoted.
    So, once again you are 'misunderstood' - and the fault lies not in yourself but in everybody else? Oy!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Prophecy, eh?

So much for free will.
    Prophecy tells you something will happen, but not how or when. You and everyone else are free to exercize free will to whatever extent you are predisposed, prophesy is merely telling you where all that chaos is headed

Ike told you to beware of the military/industrial complex, but made no specific predictions of where, when or how it would present a problem. Now he looks like a freakin' genius for being able to see the main chance more clearly. The primary difference is, some people are chosen to be shown the main chance

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Prophecy tells you something will happen, but not how or when. You and everyone else are free to exercize free will to whatever extent you are predisposed, prophesy is merely telling you where all that chaos is headed

Ike told you to beware of the military/industrial complex, but made no specific predictions of where, when or how it would present a problem. Now he looks like a freakin' genius for being able to see the main chance more clearly. The primary difference is, some people are chosen to be shown the main chance
    I dunno, I’m pretty sure when the weatherman predicts the weather it’s a sure sign he’s interfering with the free will of the weather.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I dunno, I’m pretty sure when the weatherman predicts the weather it’s a sure sign he’s interfering with the free will of the weather.
    If a prophecy is no better than a weather prediction, then what is the point?

I thought it was supposed to rain all day today.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’ll be back... OK I'm back.

This is an MQ-9 Reaper, it is a remotely piloted aircraft, not a drone.

The NY ANG (NY tail marking) does now fly the Reaper, HOWEVER 85-566 tail number would mean the aircraft was built in 1985. The Reaper wasn't thought of in 85. This tail number belongs to an MQM-107 subscale drone flown by the 82d Aerial Targets Squadron.

The Wing (USAF organizational level below Numbered Air Force) patch on the MQ-9's fuselage is the 57th Fighter Weapons Wing from Nellis AFB, Nevada.

Now that I'm done Dennying the thread... those pics are both funny and sad but true.

Last edited:

NoGoJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2021
    Zionsville

If you click on the link, you can see how the libs really f

If you click on the link, you can see how the libs really feel.

The Dems don't actually like Biden. He is however, a useful idiot, to their broader agenda of stripping authority from the Executive branch, pushing her into his policy through, and ultimately enabling Harris to restore the party (and in their eyes the country) to "greatness."

45jack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2020
    NWI
    Watch what he's doing with Israel.
    This is indeed getting interesting.
    Just 'cause he said he's a zionist doesn't mean what many would think.
    Welcome to World War III.
    Iran attacked an Israeli ship. Israel says it's attacking Iran in retribution. Russia says if Israel attacks Iran they will attack Israel. China is an enemy of both Russia and Iran. America is an ally of Israel and the Biden Administration is a puppet of China.
    China will use American blood and treasure to defeat Russia and Iran and achieve global dominance. America will be reduced to just above third world status.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I'm not against bombing syria, iran, iraq - doesn't matter who the president is. But we should do it right - make a new, big, wide waterway all the way from the Mediterranean to the Indian ocean - big enough to drive Portugal through it - sideways.

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

I’ll put my last dollar that contractor was a veteran or an agency asset. Sounds better to say contractor though.

how long until an active service member gets killed though? Or will they just pull all the active uniformed guys out and use nothing but agency assets?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Iran attacked an Israeli ship. Israel says it's attacking Iran in retribution. Russia says if Israel attacks Iran they will attack Israel. China is an enemy of both Russia and Iran. America is an ally of Israel and the Biden Administration is a puppet of China.
    China will use American blood and treasure to defeat Russia and Iran and achieve global dominance. America will be reduced to just above third world status.
    As the kids say, “This dude slaps.” Welcome aboard! (Don’t forget to swing into the intro thread and tell us more about yourself.)

This is definitely the way the tea leaves are reading these days.

“It’s what some here voted for.”

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Heck of a first post.
    Keep thinking happy thoughts.

Top Bottom