Here we go Boys & Girls, time for a new war.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I read today that the ony reason that fuel prices are going up is we are finally running out of all that free Iraqi oil.

I think it has more to do with the fact we've printed over 10 trillion dollars in the past year.
    Inflation is coming, and coming hard.

To put that into perspective, you could give every US citizen $20k+ with that, even babies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wasn’t this attack in response to pro-Iranian groups, in Syria, attacking US forces in Iraq?
    Conversely the 4/18 strikes by Trump were in response to the Syrian govt gassing their own people.
    If you don’t understand the difference in terms of national sovereignty, then there’s not much to discuss.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wasn’t this attack in response to pro-Iranian groups, in Syria, attacking US forces in Iraq?
    Conversely the 4/18 strikes by Trump were in response to the Syrian govt gassing their own people.
    If you don’t understand the difference in terms of national sovereignty, then there’s not much to discuss.

The Trump strikes were just to shut up neocons by bombing a couple abandoned air fields. He called ahead and made sure they were evacuated.

But if you remember right, I went on quite a long rant across multiple threads in disapproval of the strike, only well afterwards did I know the full details of how little it actually did to hurt anything.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This is working a plan from the late 1800's. Twisting it into an argument over the fake present day left versus right is just amazing. Consistent but amazing.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    155320667_2997721827112379_8003415171249387864_n.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is working a plan from the late 1800's. Twisting it into an argument over the fake present day left versus right is just amazing. Consistent but amazing.

Spot on, not sure the year but definitely part of the plan. The Democratic Party has been co-opted by leftists that are taking over everything, including the military industrial complex, have to have wars to feed them. Been a long while since I heard a serious plan to take military industrial complex money and feed the poor. Why? The MIC is addicted to the money, just all part of of the take over...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm far from a Biden supporter but if the reports are true and US forces in Iraq were targeted with rocket attacks by Iranian backed militias in Syria a response to those attacks would not be out of line IMO.

I would say the same thing if it were Trump. Gotta be honest here.

Top Bottom