• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would argue that many young black men end up in this position (or at least in jeopardy of a tragic accident like this) because they’ve been fed crap from gangsta rap artists, the Democrat party, a complicit news media and Hollywood about how to react when confronted by the police. Many subjects intentionally resist because of all this crap and all too often it goes downhill from there. It doesn’t have to be this way.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I would argue that many young black men end up in this position (or at least in jeopardy of a tragic accident like this) because they’ve been fed crap from gangsta rap artists, the Democrat party, a complicit news media and Hollywood about how to react when confronted by the police. Many subjects intentionally resist because of all this crap and all too often it goes downhill from there. It doesn’t have to be this way.
    Hells yeah! F the po-lice!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yet they see the potential consequences and they still continue to do it. Some one else posted the excuse for doing so that is often made was "they did it because they were scared". Well seems to me if they know the potential consequences they should be more afraid if they do choose to become combative and not take that chance. Anything can happen if you make the wrong choice and things escalate.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Looks like Ben Crump found himself another payday. He's the Wright family's attorney.

He seems to have cornered the lucrative market. I'm sure he wasted no time getting there to offer his services.

He won't be the only one, I would bet there are a lot of law firms looking at this as a cash generator. I'm wondering what the TV ads will look like.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He won't be the only one, I would bet there are a lot of law firms looking at this as a cash generator. I'm wondering what the TV ads will look like.
    I can imagine they’ll start out with a cheezy video reenactment and the some schmuck will ask, “has your kid been shot by the poh-leece? Call the law offices of ...”

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cross-posted with Rittenhouse thread since this guy tried jury intimidation in this case too.

Cortez Rice, 32, has been charged with felony harassment with aggravated violations — tampering with a juror or retaliating against a judicial officer, KSTP reported. He was taken into custody in Waukesha County, Wisconsin on Monday. The criminal complaint wasn’t unsealed until Friday.

He is being held at Waukesha County Jail awaiting extradition back to Minnesota to face the charges out of Hennepin County. It’s not clear why he was in Waukesha – but the area has been getting national news attention since the deadly Christmas parade attack the weekend before Thanksgiving.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wondering if she regrets not revoking his probation when he came before her on new charges about a month before he was outside her door

Why do powerful people always seem to think no one can reach out and touch them

Top Bottom