• ...and so much more!
  • Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

If the police force in Minneapolis was hurt before itll be crippled now. I guess that whats you get when you run off the people who know what they’re doing then back pedal hiring rookies.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Seems like the peaceful protests attract the "social justice sale" crowd in short order. I haven't figured out how the two relate to each other but I suppose that's our new reality.
    They relate to each other because the protesters know that law enforcement will stand down and let them do as they please. No resistance. Same everywhere a “mostly peaceful protest” occurs.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On the surface it looks like a good shoot. Never let a guy back in his car, because you don't know what he might have in it. Now, there is a caveat. If the guy got in the car, started it, and was in the process of fleeing when he was shot, then there maybe an issue.

Edit: So yeah, shooting somebody with a handgun when you intend to use a taser is kinda an issue too.

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    On the surface it looks like a good shoot. Never let a guy back in his car, because you don't know what he might have in it. Now, there is a caveat. If the guy got in the car, started it, and was in the process of fleeing when he was shot, then there maybe an issue.

Edit: So yeah, shooting somebody with a handgun when you intend to use a taser is kinda an issue too.
    But here's the problem Kut, regardless of accidently grabbing the sidearm instead of the taser.

If this young man would have just let them cuff him and place him in the back of the cruiser.

He'd be alive today.

Plain and simple, cut and dry. His death while tragic, was the result of his actions.

Suck it up, live another day to fight the charges against you in court.

When are these idiots (yes I called him a IDIOT) going to realize when they do stupid :poop: like this that they put their life in peril?
    When I say this, it don't matter if they are white, brown, black or pink with purple polka dots.

cantfixstupid1.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But here's the problem Kut, regardless of accidently grabbing the sidearm instead of the taser.

If this young man would have just let them cuff him and place him in the back of the cruiser.

He'd be alive today.

Plain and simple, cut and dry. His death while tragic, was the result of his actions.

When are these idiots (yes I called him a IDIOT) going to realize when they do stupid :poop: like this that they put their life in peril?
    When I say this, it don't matter if they are white, brown, black or pink with purple polka dots.

View attachment 135321
    Sounds like running from police is what he did. His outstanding warrant was for fleeing police and illegal handgun possession.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

He'd be alive today.

View attachment 135321
    It's a failing of society that this has to be explained.

Top Bottom