• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And my feeling is even if he gets his pee-pee slapped by the courts, he wont stop. He'll keep going like a kid trying to get what he wants... Wants a dog, mom says no. Fine, a cat. Still no. Hamster. OK, Now he wants a bird too, No. etc etc etc.

He'll just pass everything he wants (along with the legislative branch) and whatever SCOTUS doesnt knock down, sticks. They wont care if it might be unconstitutional. He'll push the issues. ALL the issues.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hey, why can't THEY just waste 1 year and 10 months trying to Impeach Trump....again.....and maybe again......
    I'm hoping we can turn the house and senate, if the election isn't rigged again.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Hey, why can't THEY just waste 1 year and 10 months trying to Impeach Trump....again.....and maybe again......
    I'm hoping we can turn the house and senate, if the election isn't rigged again.
    Because now there is no one to shine the light on the varmints and make them scatter

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    EOs are invalid if they go against the U.S. Constitution. Also I think there is a stipulation on EOs on who they affect. In other words anyone outside of the Executive branch is not under the authority of the EO. EOs only affect those who are directly involved with the Executive. More on this later when I look this up in the Constitution. FYI, The Heritage Guide to the Constitution

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    EOs are invalid if they go against the U.S. Constitution. Also I think there is a stipulation on EOs on who they affect. In other words anyone outside of the Executive branch is not under the authority of the EO. EOs only affect those who are directly involved with the Executive. More on this later when I look this up in the Constitution. FYI, The Heritage Guide to the Constitution
    Sure, so they really didn't stop working on the Keystone XL pipeline right?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

And you are assuming they follow rules? DACA was an eo if I remember correctly (and I may not). "Rules for thee and not for me" sorta thing.

Top Bottom