• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What did he do in Waco? Your calling this guy a domestic enemy and stating he should be in prison, so I assume you have some information, other than him just “showing up,” that you drew from to form your opinion... because just “being there,” doesn’t seem enough to justify your opinion.

He's a mass murderer of women and children.
    There's nothing about him that warrants him still being breathing on the surface of this planet.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A large mass of people without cover. The only thing we know is, we still don't know anything. No wonder conspiracy theories abound, rumors thrive in an information vacuum.

Aimed fire without a device notorious for jamming would've made things much worse. Again there are a lot of (to borrow a line from Don Rumsfeld) "unknown-unknowns" here.
    I think it's a reasonable speculation that not having the truth revealed likely means TPTB have determined the public shouldn't know. And that's precisely why we should know.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Hence why a lot of us thought the bumpstock ban was completely asinine in the first place. I can make one at Home Depot for $15 or just learn to do it without one.

Like all of these tragedies, the plain fact of the matter is that a person intent on creating havoc is going to figure out a way to do it. From an elevated position like Mandalay Bay, there was no shortage of options. In fact, I'm glad that guy's imagination stopped at the stock on his rifle.
    IIRC he was an engineer and owned 2 planes. If he'd packed the fuselage with homemade explosives and hung improvised napalm containers from the wings, and buzzed the crowd before crashing the plane somewhere in front of the stage, he'd have killed way more people. fortunately he didn't think outside the box

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    IIRC he was an engineer and owned 2 planes. If he'd packed the fuselage with homemade explosives and hung improvised napalm containers from the wings, and buzzed the crowd before crashing the plane somewhere in front of the stage, he'd have killed way more people. fortunately he didn't think outside the box

I prefer not to give the enemy more ideas, but, yeah, lots of things way worse than a bumpstock.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He's a mass murderer of women and children.
    There's nothing about him that warrants him still being breathing on the surface of this planet.
    That’s one heck of a leap. I haven’t heard anything about him killing anybody. I don’t know if he even fired a shot. Simply being at Waco doesn’t confirm you accusations. He was a member of the ATF. He was assuredly direct to be there. Unless he was involved in the planning and implementation of that event, your argument doesn’t hold weight.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    That’s one heck of a leap. I haven’t heard anything about him killing anybody. I don’t know if he even fired a shot. Simply being at Waco doesn’t confirm you accusations. He was a member of the ATF. He was assuredly direct to be there. Unless he was involved in the planning and implementation of that event, your argument doesn’t hold weight.
    Are you saying he's a good choice to lead the ATF? You trying to play semantics and argue for your guy's nomination?
    Won't reply to any of your comments but figured I'd call out your usual holier than thou attitude for a change for what it is :bs:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Aside from this whole Waco thing Chipman is Biden's obvious choice to lead the ATF because he's a gun grabbing advocate that will do his bidding.

His mockery of the people's right to keep and bare arms is also reprehensible.

That's good enough for me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Neither did Pol Pot

Edit: Perhaps meditate on the difference between proximate cause and root cause

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What did he do in Waco? Your calling this guy a domestic enemy and stating he should be in prison, so I assume you have some information, other than him just “showing up,” that you drew from to form your opinion... because just “being there,” doesn’t seem enough to justify your opinion.
    Hmmm. It seems to be enough for the gov't to go after people from 6 January

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not defending his distasteful words or photos. I’m defending his ability to do so. Funny how often people who harp on the Constitution are so willing to forget it when it’s someone doing or saying something they don’t like. Oh love the “aid and comfort” wordplay. Where should I report to turn myself in because you don’t like my speech?
    Funny how some of the people that vociferously make this point were all about the 'A government official in position of authority should be careful what they say' because; gov't position lends authority, at least when it was Trump saying the things they didn't like

Makes one wonder if Janus isn't still revered in some circles

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The sick ************ was posing for pictures in front of smoldering dead citizens.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here is a copy of the email I sent to Senator Braun and it will also be going to Sen. Young. I made a point of making it short and right to the point.

Greetings Senator Braun,

I am contacting you in regards to President Biden's selection of David Chipman to head the ATF.

I will make this short and get right to the point. I would strongly urge you to oppose the nomination on the grounds that Mr. Chipman is an anti gun advocate that was obviously selected to carry out President Biden's gun control agenda. In addition to that I personally find Mr. Chipman's open mockery of the people's right to keep and bear arms to be reprehensible.

Thank you for your consideration Senator Braun.

Respectfully,

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Here is a copy of the email I sent to Senator Braun and it will also be going to Sen. Young. I made a point of making it short and right to the point.

Greetings Senator Braun,

I am contacting you in regards to President Biden's selection of David Chipman to head the ATF.

I will make this short and get right to the point. I would strongly urge you to oppose the nomination on the grounds that Mr. Chipman is an anti gun advocate that was obviously selected to carry out President Biden's gun control agenda. In addition to that I personally find Mr. Chipman's open mockery of the people's right to keep and bear arms to be reprehensible.

Respectfully,
    Mind if I use that? Says it better than I can.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Greetings Senator Braun,

Respectfully,
    You were kinder to Chipman than I was. I also called him out for the depravity expressed in his Waco photos and the implication that he is a sociopath, hence dangerous to we the people.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You were kinder to Chipman than I was. I also called hom out for the depravity expressed in his Waco photos and the implication that he is a sociopath, hence dangerous to we the people.
    Trust me I could've went there too but I just wanted to make it short and hit those two points.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Trust me I could've went there too but I just wanted to make it short and hit those two points.
    I wanted to hit the point of his being a dangerous sociopath to everyone, not just gun owners.

I also sent an email to Joe Manchin which was less blunt/more politically calculated, but covered the same subject matter.

Top Bottom